Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It sucks to live in a world where 100℅ of the opposite sex is genetically programmed to hate you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Doesn't it sound like a real nightmare? That's our reality every day. And there's no escape because there's no room for bias or deviation. From a systematics perspective, femininity is the most perfect and well structured system ever created. Every molecule in women's bodies is designed to repel any low genetic value man who dares to approach them. It's like to magnets facing same poles. There's absolutely no woman on this planet who's been wired differently. As I always say, if one foid rejects you, the rest will for sure.

BFCDD537 9D35 42CD 82D7 BD53206214E5

It's over :feelsrope:

It ain't easy

It's tiring
100% of women want to kill me because of my face

[UWSL]Wait patiently brothers, have you ever stopped to think that this is not sustainable?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Think of this phenomenon on a civilizational level and you will see everything collapse, there is no way to maintain a civilization if you don't eliminate the laws of the jungle.

Even normies are getting more and more exhausted by the insane demand of women.[/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back