Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It sucks that we don’t get to decide rather we wanna get circumcised or not when we’re born

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
It sucks that we don’t get to decide rather we get circumcised or not at birth if you hate being circumcised you can’t fix that you can fix being uncircumcised tho this is why parents should let their sons decide rather they wanna be circumcised or not when they become an adult to prevent future misery

Only good thing my cunt mother ever did was not have me circumsized.

my parents thought it was barbaric to subject infants to that kind of pain.

Say thanks to abrahamic religions

Toilets do get this choice, circumcisions used to be gender neutral in the USA until the 1950's when they decided that it's "cruel" to let toilets experience this and not men. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It sucks that we don’t get to decide rather we get circumcised or not at birth if you hate being circumcised you can’t fix that you can fix being uncircumcised tho this is why parents should let their sons decide rather they wanna be circumcised or not when they become an adult to prevent future misery
jfl if u think being circumcised is why u cant get girls

I glad my dick not sliced

Imagine some big nosed Shekelbergstein jew piece of shit doctor, having big jars of forskin in his doctors office that he sells to the some skincare company, so foids can put it in their faces to look prettier for chad :feelsthink: