Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It sucks that not having a gf perceived as a bad thing

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
People probably think there is something wrong with you

i freeze when someone mentions anything about girlfriends

just have sex smh
@Khanivore

Because there is something wrong, it's not normal to be an adult male and never had sex or a girl be romantically interested in you, it just happens for regular folk.

It should be perceived as a good thing.
We have a lot more time to expend on our careers than normies do, we don't have to waste money on dates and we also can survive on situations like the covid lock out more easily.

Though, i hate being lonely...

being different is wrong

Soyciety: just be urself!:soy::foidSoy:
Also soyciety: oh no, inkler, not like that!:foidSoy::soy:
Soyciety: buy fruit in this store -- lots of choices to express your individuality!

wait, why are you going off into the forest by yourself? you think fruit just grows on trees?

Soyciety: buy fruit in this store -- lots of choices to express your individuality!

wait, why are you going off into the forest by yourself? you think fruit just grows on trees?
So god damn true, mang…:feelshaha:

the most threatening thing one can do is no longer be dependent
And the sheeple WILL try to lasso ur ass back into the herd if you dare to stray, mang…

it's brutal. never tell a girl you've never had a gf. i learnt that the hard way :fuk:

it's brutal. never tell a girl you've never had a gf. i learnt that the hard way :fuk:
Ditto. If I could have known one thing.

I tell myself this as if I actually had a chance except for that, but you know what I mean. Unnecessary own-goal on top of the necessary ones.

And the sheeple WILL try to lasso ur ass back into the herd if you dare to stray, mang…
Kinda funny how they shit on us so much, but when we try and leave, they get all pissy:feelsthink:

They need us as scapegoats to punch down on n shiet, mang
We are the fucking scapegoats of society, even though we just want to be left the fuck alone.

We are the fucking scapegoats of society, even though we just want to be left the fuck alone.
Scumciety always needs someone around to feel bigger and better than, Chico

Scumciety always needs someone around to feel bigger and better than, Chico
Shame that the people who deserve to be shit on are a protected class, mang :fuk:

It's not normal unfortunately, society should at least understand that I have a good reason to hate them when foids don't want to be with me