Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It sucks being weak

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I just can’t take this shit, and wish I were 6’5 and HTN/Chadlite with a 7inch cock and a deep fucking voice.

Deep voice is overrated if you have nothing to pack it up, trust me.

I'll give you the 6'5 and htn thing tho

You can’t assert dominance, get pussy, be confident, etc… Extremely low chance of survival

Deep voice is overrated if you have nothing to pack it up, trust me.

I'll give you the 6'5 and htn thing tho
if i had a deep voice at least talking to people in voice chat would have less bullying. also i would be able to make youtube videos and not sound weird.

if i had a deep voice at least talking to people in voice chat would have less bullying. also i would be able to make youtube videos and not sound weird.
This. I’m a complete genetic dead end who can’t do shit

You can’t assert dominance, get pussy, be confident, etc… Extremely low chance of survival
Yeah I feel that. It's scary knowing how fast most other men I meet could just murder me.

Yeah I feel that. It's scary knowing how fast most other men I meet could just murder me.
This. Your brain subconsciously know that you ain’t shit when you go outside. The real blackpill is that people like us would’ve been bullied to death if laws didn’t exist in this soyciety. No police, laws, nothing, and go outside. Well no fucking laws except one, which is to go outside everyday and be around normies for 12 hours. If one ever decides to stay in his basement, he will be publicly executed.