Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT subhuman losers

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
I completely agree with the op. If you play video games as an adult you have to admit that you probably aren't doing well in life. JFL at the back peddling from IT on this one. IT are not normal well adjusted sucessful people yet they try to act like they have the answers. They are losers, they have no value no advice no experience. They are the epitome of the blind leading the blind.

If you play vidya while you LDR then go for it, it's not going to change anything for us, we know we are at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Decent looking, smart, socially and financially sucessful people don't even know what redit is. I've worked with over 100 colleagues, had 35 plus roommates, any socially activecell can back me on this; Posting on or being a member of any online forum IS NOT NORMAL. I'm a loser gymcel with a full time job, even I barely have time to post here save for the holidays and a few sunday afternoons. Imagine a true normal persons reaction if they find out you have the time and the inclination to post snide remarks at screen caps of ugly mens online venting.

Meanwhile normies will spend 9,000+ hours watching football, starwars, and youtube

There is a common misconception that playing video games turns us into losers and subhumans, in reality we play video games because we are losers and subhumans with nothing else going for us.

Meanwhile normies will spend 9,000+ hours watching football, starwars, and youtube

Exactly, and PLENTY of normies play videogames. Fuck, even Chads play videogames

IT cucks are bigger subhuman than us

There is a common misconception that playing video games turns us into losers and subhumans, in reality we play video games because we are losers and subhumans with nothing else going for us.

Exactly.

TBH vidya is one of the best copes.

No i don't think foot ball,starwars or even youtube is a normie activity. They hang out with there friends after work, go to there partners place for dinner. Maybe watch some netflix with friends or gf/bf. Weekend's are for trips away with large friend groups and hooking up. It's a whole other level that I think most people don't see.

How many gamepad put-downs will it take to grow my hair back?

Video games or not
I will still rot
While Chad fucks a thot

Exactly, and PLENTY of normies play videogames. Fuck, even Chads play videogames
Yeah. With their GF for maybe 1 hour a week. All I'm saying is I've lived with chads, I've lived with giga chads I've seen into their lives. They hardly have any online presence.

Yeah. With their GF for maybe 1 hour a week. All I'm saying is I've lived with chads, I've lived with giga chads I've seen into their lives. They hardly have any online presence.

Video games and online presence aren't the same thing. So what do they do, fuck girls 24/7?

Thats my point. IT plays vidya and thinks they are normal people. They play vidya because they are losers.

Another thing. Instagram Models? What the fuck those girls have godlike SMV. How are subhumans like us supposed to get even near that level? Putting down video games does so little in terms of SMV

Video games and online presence aren't the same thing. So what do they do, fuck girls 24/7?
Their social calendar is too full for vidya let alone posting online or even watching youtube or netflix. Imagine you finish work you look at your phone. You have 1 girl that wants to fuck you another that wants you to take her out and you got 3 of your mates that want to go out for beers and pool, then you remember you planed to go to some club activity that afternoon where there are 2 girls giving you IOI the week before.
Another thing. Instagram Models? What the fuck those girls have godlike SMV. How are subhumans like us supposed to get even near that level? Putting down video games does so little in terms of SMV
I think you are missing my point. Look at the comments. IT are livered. The post suggest that playing vidya makes you a loser. IT play vidya and think it's a normal thing to do. True normal people dont play much if any vidya. There image of themselves being normal well adjusted people has been shattered. They are trying to defend vidya as a hobby or past time.
How many gamepad put-downs will it take to grow my hair back?
Play vidya all you want, all I'm saying is
Incel: plays to cope
IT: plays to cope but is ignorant of the fact.
The op basically holds a mirror up to them and they are trying to defend vidya as a legitimate past time for normal people when in my personal experience it is not. More proof, to me at least, that IT users are no better than us.

Last edited:
Is it possible to play video games and have an enriching, fulfilling lifestyle? Or are video games just for children?

I'm supposed to take life advice from someone who's probably a community college graduate who earns $30k a year and spends 40 hours a week on Reddit?

Hahahahaha get a load of this @Anonymous MG

Jfl at thinking giving up video games will grant you the ability to date models.

Is it possible to play video games and have an enriching, fulfilling lifestyle? Or are video games just for children?

I play video games casually and a lot of the normies I play with are, well...normies. Sometimes they disconnect in the middle of a match because their kid starts crying or their boss starts calling.
Jfl at thinking giving up video games will grant you the ability to date models.

This lol. Delusional fuckers.

When I was red-pilled I gave them up temporarily to try to "self-improve."

JFL all that happened was I drank more alcohol to cope. I didn't expect models of course, not that delusional, but I thought less vidya would help my life, LOLNO

Maybe I don't know. I've never met anyone who had achieved anything significant that also played video games ever. The op was from IT and it made IT hoes mad, just thought that was ironic but it hasn't been well received here.

That's cope. Most men under the age of 30 play video games in some form or another. Chad still plays video games but he likes Call of Duty or NBA. Incels play fantasy RPGs and simulator games on high-powered PCs that they could afford because they don't spend money on social outings or dates like normies do.

QUOTE="Frenchnibba, post: 3587835, member: 23847"]
Video games or not
I will still rot
While Chad fucks a thot
[/QUOTE]
Incel Shakespeare

Yeah, boomer cope. Most adults I see are even glued to their phone now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-video-game-fortnite-stealing-your-loved-one/
Women have taken to social media and started petitions calling for a ban on Fortnite, a wildly popular video game that has robbed them of attention from their significant others who are too engrossed in a fictional “Hunger Games”-esque world to return calls or text messages

Your hobbies don't matter, all that matters is your facial bones and height.

I don't think there's anything wrong with playing games occasionally. Normies love FIFA, NBA, Madden, COD, Smash bros, Mario Kart, etc... but I think there's some truth to the fact that if you're still into your 20s, or 30s playing games every day for hours on end like you're still a child(And you're not making any money or building towards a career from streaming), something isn't right.

With that said its not all black & white. Technology allows playing games to be more of a social experience than ever before, so I do believe there's some wiggle room as to HOW you're spending the time or what community of gamers you "socialize" with(Doesn't apply if you're a Foid gamer obviously). But generally I agree, besides some short casual funzies every once in a while, that's time better spent elsewhere if you're on this site. You can replace games, with Jewtube, Netflix, and other copes too(If you're posting here at least).

Yep, normals always confuse cause and effect.

Just wageslave bro become an adult bro :soy:

Every normie i know play videogames. Soccer and fighting, but it's still vidya.

Chad can do whatever he wants in his free time and still slay, hobbies mean jack shit, it's all about looks and any other answer is cope, like @tehgymcel420 said:

Last edited:
Chads play xbox and get as much casual sex as they want

Video games are a fun time waster

Same goes with anime.

I'm supposed to take life advice from someone who's probably a community college graduate who earns $30k a year and spends 40 hours a week on Reddit?

Hahahahaha get a load of this @Anonymous MG
Yeah man, who cares if someone spends time playing video games? Everyone here already well knows the reason inceldom occurs, and it has and always will be known that it is due to genetic traits and not traits that you can actually change yourself. If it were, nobody would feel the need to make an inceldom forum, because absolutely everyone could have the opportunity to succeed in life socially.

These underqualified bumbling degenerates fabricate claims that they use to justify their own miserable lives, which is in all irony what they themselves cause us of perpetrating. They think that their Reddit karma gives them the power and authority to talk down to us with their half-assed "advice" that they come up with sporadically.

As for the esteemed gentleman to make the post that so claims video games are such a huge waste, it has already been said many times within this thread, but this man
spends 40 hours a week on Reddit
So he really should take his own advice, and get up on his "self-improvement" bullshit in which he screams at virgins on the internet for hours on end.

Video game is escapism. So it tends to attract losers and loners. But even normies and chads enjoy some escapism, though they do it just to stop thinking about their job or whatever problem they have in their lives like a sick relative etc

I've known chads and chadlites who were into video games or anime. They still had hot gfs and IOIs from girls, because nothing matters other than face and height.

Video game is escapism. So it tends to attract losers and loners. But even normies and chads enjoy some escapism, though they do it just to stop thinking about their job or whatever problem they have in their lives like a sick relative etc

I've known chads and chadlites who were into video games or anime. They still had hot gfs and IOIs from girls, because nothing matters other than face and height.
yep i remember back in about 2008 this dude who i played fps with was tall and at least chad lite i saw his pic and he talked about fucking some bitch so much and she left him drained he said. they can do just about anything and stil get pussy with ease

Also known as the "Just give up what little happiness you have left in exchange for some vague un-promised reward that you might not actually get" theory.

After everything's been said about inceldom, they are still at the mentality to claim doing a certain activity is what separates an incel from a normie :feelsclown: