Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT soyboys making false flag posts again

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/14x8bk5/incel_goes_full_mask_off_and_says_that_everybody/

Surely that was made by an incel and not by the poster himself on some normie meme maker website :feelswhere:

Literally

6647615_460s.jpg

Even Sewer Memes are better

Google reverse image search can't seem to find that exact image anywhere else. Pretty sus...

Google reverse image search can't seem to find that exact image anywhere else. Pretty sus...
Nobody here would call them "40 year old cat lady misandrist landwhales and cuckboy simps", that is the most obvious sup fellow inkwells larp I've ever seen :lul:

This might be the first ITcel I agree with

"brutally decapitated" :soy: a sword to the back of the neck is the least brutal way of being decapitated.

they deserve to have their throats slit with a rusty knife.

They've wished death upon us far more as im sure @The Enforcer could show you.

I don't give a fuck

600 upvotes for posting some meme made in 15 seconds jfl.

They've wished death upon us far more as im sure @The Enforcer could show you.
IT always prove that they're inconsistent and full of hate. They operate as any bigot does. To them, their prejudice is "acceptable prejudice". Some of them openly admit to "guilt by association".. Yet never apply that to themselves when their members and mods call for violence and groom children. They take the stance of moral perfection. Yet don't practice it.