Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It sounds cooler to be a member of INCEL than to be unfuckable and lonely.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
INCEL looks and sounds like some cool tech savvy terrorist organisation. You know what being an incel, which per definition is involuntary is like and it's depressing.

Low IQ thread but I like it! I like being part of this community though. I just hope my co-workers and friends don't find out.

im the leader of the organisation

im the leader of the organisation
Let's go fund the incel akatsuki mah brudah
Resultado de imagen de itachi pepe

Doesn't really make a difference. The outcome is always the same and nothing changes our situation. The word Incel is now a replacement for virgin (a word you don't see now when people mock men).

I'm a vicious murdering terrorist
Or...
I'm an unloved & unliked lonely loser

Just call yourself a terrorist bro.

There are too many virgins out there that it doesnt make you special. But if you go around labelling yourself as incel you will stand out

If INCEL really operated like a terrorist organization, I would probably be one of the useless fucks they manipulate into being a suicide bomber jfl.

I am a member of the intergalactic paramilitary organisation known as I.N.C.E.L

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back