Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it so hard finding a job

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
I've been looking for a job for like months, and I found nothing. all the interviews I went to were a waste of time because none of them called back.
I fucking need money to buy a lot of stuff to help me cope like upgrading my gaming setup, so I can get higher fps on my PC.
I also need money for surgery to improve my life overall.
I just don't know why no one hires me, I am very nice, very clean and I always listen. I also will help when needed.

Last edited:
are you white in america?

do not want to say my race because I don't want people to be racist towards me.
so you're not white? got it
i don't understand then, they should be accepting your job applications left and right since (((corporate))) america is extremely woke

so you're not white? got it
i don't understand then, they should be accepting your job applications left and right since (((corporate))) america is extremely woke
probably because i am a thug

They're a shitskin and either a foid or troon
then it should be like tutorial mode if xhe wanted to find a job
they should be accepting xer job applications left and right

do not want to say my race because I don't want people to be racist towards me.
You're gonna have to get used to the racism on this forum tbh lol.

There is gonna be A LOT of it

Yeah it`s difficult which is why i will be NEET for the forseeable future :feelshehe:

omg dude I am a guy
@lazy_gamer_423 they're some foid or faggot sending moderators nudes to fuck around on this forum and do whatever they want. Read literally anything they've wrote and tell me it doesn't give you discordian BPD e-girl vibes; their custom title and pfp don't help their case at all either. @lonelysince2006 got banned for calling this roach out

I've been looking for a job for like months, and I found nothing. all the interviews I went to were a waste of time because none of them called back.
I fucking need money to buy a lot of stuff to help me cope like upgrading my gaming setup, so I can get higher fps on my PC.
I also need money for surgery to improve my life overall.
I just don't know why no one hires me, I am very nice, very clean and I always listen. I also will help when needed.

@lazy_gamer_423 they're some foid or faggot sending moderators nudes to fuck around on this forum and do whatever they want. Read literally anything they've wrote and tell me it doesn't give you discordian BPD e-girl vibes; their custom title and pfp don't help their case at all either. @lonelysince2006 got banned for calling this roach out
i know kek, i immediately get the discordian BPD e-girl vibes you were talking about

wtf is wrong with you

what kind of jobs are you looking for

Another foid mind game. Fucking retard bitch your trying to make me feel insignificant you little bitch. Your entire gender is weaker and good luck with your period pains you ugly stinky glasses wearing whore

Another foid mind game. Fucking retard bitch your trying to make me feel insignificant you little bitch. Your entire gender is weaker and good luck with your period pains you ugly stinky glasses wearing whore
mhm

I remember reading somewhere that a warehouse job positition near me had 400 people applying for that position

And yet they say that we have a labor shortage. Such a fucking joke.

Kindergarten teacher, nurse, HR lady, dental hygiene-person, starbucks barista, onlyfans, those are your options or just find some guy to take care of you.

What are your qualifications? And what kind of job are you looking for?

Job market is absolutely fucked rn. My mother is forcing me to look for a job but can't find one. I even got a degree in electrical engineering. No luck yet.