Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT so delusional and hopeful on women being generous JFL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
They think an experient woman will be kind with their inexperience. JFL
They will fuck you wil and you will be laughed at and joked about on their closed female circle of friends because you are a fucking disgrace in the bed.
I've seen this so many times. Enormous groups of experienced girls infinitely mocking guys because they didn't know exactly what they were doing and saying unimaginable shit.
I have listened to such talks in person. "This guy is so bad, does not even know how to insert his dick, it's like I am his tutor and have to teach him everything. I had to just fake an orgasm in 2 minutes and get away from that loser that does not even know basic things about fucking."
Yeah bro keep being so hopeful and optimistic about the benevolence of women. hahahahahah imagine being this delusional.

Attachments

• LOL.png
    LOL.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 57
They just lie to themselves to justify their cuckness and fetish for used up trash

''I was close to have sex with a girl, believe me bro'' ''virgin but not incel btw'' :soy:

It was so close, I imagined it every day so it basically could've just as well happened :soy: I can speak with authority that sex with experienced women is better

I would rather lose my virginity with girl who knows what she's doing :soy: I'm not an incel because I respect women and their choices and soon it'll be my turn :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It was so close, I imagined it every day so it basically could've just as well happened :soy: I can speak with authority that sex with experienced women is better

I would rather lose my virginity with girl who knows what she's doing :soy: I'm not an incel because I respect women and their choices and soon it'll be my turn :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Delusionmaxxed to oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back