Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It shows how idiotic soyciety is when they can't detect our such obvious sarcasm

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
It shows how idiotic people are these days and how they grasp at straws to create the illusion of "the bad men" when they highlight this place as an "echo chamber for hatred" and "encouraging others to commit violence".

Erm...guess what if we were an echo chamber encouraging people to commit violence we would all be creating threads on here...encouraging people to commit fucking violence. You are free to post pretty much whatever you want on here unlike reddit. Where are all the threads where teams of us virgins are discussing the next meet up for a shooting or terrorist attack exactly??? Where are all the threads of us planning rapes and giving out tips to rapists and killers???

I've been here since about a week after this site came to be and I'm yet to see them and as far as I can tell the extent of our evilness is basically dark humour and sarcasm.

From what I've seen what these guys highlight is usually a sarcastic play on THEIR THOUGHTS about us. For example telling someone to "go ER" is pure sarcasm because most know that they always compare Elliot Rodger to us when in a lot of ways we are vastly different.

Telling someone to "shoot people ((in Grand Theft Auto V))" is another example. It's a comedic play on their incorrect opinions about us being violent and dangerous. But they actually highlight this obvious sarcasm in an attempt to prove how we are when we are actually saying these things to mock them in the first place but they don't get it. It's actually hilarious to me that they miss this point and highlight their own idiocy by doing so.

Back when IT was up someone made a thread about me saying “Drown foids in high molarity acid baths (IN NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII)” and thought I was ded srs

Back when IT was up someone made a thread about me saying “Drown foids in high molarity acid baths (IN NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII)” and thought I was ded srs
Haha. We really need to find out where those IT guys live and shoot them one by one with an AK47 (IN GOLDENEYE 007)

As far as society is concerned, if it means proving your misguided point, you don't need context. Context loses all relevance when foids or the media want to use something you've said to support their agenda.

I'm pretty sure IT knows when we're being sarcastic, they just ignore it because it makes us look bad.

I made a joke April fools post and they framed it as if I was being serious

Soyciety is poopyhead

Normies are retarded. They all think that because this place exists people are going to commit crimes. If this place didn't exist a lot of people from here would of committed crimes.

yes bro its all sarcasm, i dont want kill nobody tbh I love my bullies never would hurt them tbh ngl ngl
My psychiatrist said my bullies are right and I am wrong and that I should take the meds tbh ngl

Last edited:
It would be great if someone did something that leads to a spike in visitor numbers to drum up recruitment

had a big lol with your comment ngl

IT doesn’t understand sarcasm lol

:lul: