Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It shows how bad societies mentality has become when there are literal reddit accounts where the user solely tells people to stop complaining

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Just noticed this today. Made a post about one of my favourite games being constructively critical about something I don't like in it.

Instantly downvoted and some cunt jumps in telling me to "stop complaining" and that he "doesn't have this problem" and that all I do is complain and bitch...my post history on that subreddit is literally 99% positive shit.

I checked out this guys account he literally has 0 posts but instead just goes from random subreddit to random subreddit telling people to stop complaining and insulting them calling them whiners etc etc 24 fucking 7 no joke. Another guy commented on there agreeing with him upvoting all his comments and downvoting mine. When I made any points they ended up just commenting 'whiny bitch' over and over rather than addressing what I said. I checked the 2nd guys subreddit...same sort of shit.

This is how coward society has been engineered now. The government and powers that be don't need to tell us to stop complaining any more they just get shitbags to pull the wool over their own eyes and insult and demean others who don't or who dare to challenge it no matter how constructive or logical the criticism is.

What game was it OP?

Red Dead Redemption 2, OldIncel :y'all:

What was your problem with that game?

I fucking stopped playing that game when I encountered the feminist character.

What was your problem with that game?

I fucking stopped playing that game when I encountered the feminist character.
Haha. That feminist character is actually a source of ridicule in the game which is what a lot of people complained about as well as the fact that you can murder her in inventive ways.

It was mainly the fact that the other gang members that you do missions with run out into the middle of nowhere getting shot at and not really helping out in shootouts. That's it believe it or not. I put it as nicely as possible and gave examples but of course it wasn't enough.

David Icke said it best. About how the World is nothing but a sheep pen and the elites are the shepherds and the people telling you to stop complaining and conform are the sheep dogs. The Elite don't even have to get involved.. they just have their sheep dogs do their work for them.