Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It should be illegal for old people to have sex.

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Captain
Old people having sex causes problems for us all they're more likely to have autistic children, some even get with young fertile women when they should be with a young man that's not going to spread autism and create more incels.

Having children past the age of 25 should be illegal tbh
Autism didnt exist some centuries ago because women had children at earlier ages which ensured a healthy offspring

being old should be illegal

I'm old and I want sex.

Yes, we need to abolish this.

Agreed. Do away with the age of consent laws and create the age of stopping fucking not to have defective children laws instead.

The chances of a 35+ foid having a defective child are far bigger than the chances of a teenage foid dying while giving birth like Inceltears loves to say it'll happen to all of them.

Older females are exponentially more likely to have "defective" children. On top of that, they are often worse at raising the child because of the difference between generations. I haven't met any kid who's a social wreck and obviously had a poor upbringing (bad nutrition/no exercise/no social skills/abused etc) and didn't have an older mother. It's just objectively better in every way to have younger parents, especially the mother.

Just use condoms if youre 35+.
That should be a rule.

Just use condoms if youre 35+.
That should be a rule.
the probability for someone to have ED is higher when you are older. by wearing condoms, it makes it even worse. they should just fap