Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT: "Shaming Sluts is Sour Grapes"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ubq4i/whats_up_with_incels_and_slut_shaming/[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]No, it has nothing to do with sour grapes. It has nothing to do with "being scared" (Just lol). It has everything to do with the fact that being anything other than a woman's first turns me off. Why would I want to be with someone who has already experienced love, kissing, sex, travels, coinhabitation, and romance with another man? It will never be the same.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Why don't they slut shame Chads?" I've been slut-shaming Chads for quite some time. "Relationships"/Marriages should be EXCLUSIVE. Having experienced all sorts of other things with someone else defiles it. I feel guilty myself for ruining that.[/font]

It literally has nothing to do with hate, jealousy, or fear. I just don't want to be anything other than a first, and really that's how most other civilizations ran it. I would want a girl to be EXCITED for me, not latching on after heartbreak and emotionally jading.

youre fucking ridiculous if you still have standards like this jesus christ

inceliphate said:

Not my fault society is degenerate. I don't care if I die alone.

inceliphate said:

No wonder those people can't get laid. My only standards are not landwhale and having a vagina. Still have nothing.

ItheIthe said:
Not my fault society is degenerate. I don't care if I die alone.

you and i both know you would participate in it if you could. so would i.

it absolutely is sour grapes and i fucking hate it, but thats what it is.

inceliphate said:

Have you paid attention to a single thing I've ever posted here? I'm a well-known VOLcel, I'm literally a football player in college. I could easy be a chicken with it's head cut off like all these other people. I don't want to.

>It's sour grapes

L M A O
M
A
O

Do you think it's sour grapes when an employer refuses to hire someone with multiple felonies? Once you've been fucked and chucked by Chad you're no good as a long term partner. "Slut shaming" just means "Holding me accountable for previous actions"

We are exceptionally driven to not be attracted to it just poke women are exceptionally driven to not be attracted to us.

inceliphate said:

I could ask to be in a serious relationship, very likely be in one right now, and I refuse.

Society is hopelessly fucked in 2018. There's a significant amount of married, long-term, 10+ year couples fucking around and they have no problem with it (or, more accurately, the male says he has no problem with an 'open-relationship' which strongly favor the female). This shit is only getting worse and in a hurry.

It's what happens when you are so stuck in your own bubble of degeneracy. You start thinking everyone else is like you and wants to be a whore and anyone who even remotely disagrees with it is just jealous or whatever other bullshit.