Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It seems women online really like me when they dont know my face/voice

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Online in like games and shit seems like women really like me. I have a good sense of humor, im very helpful to everyone, and have interesting things to say. Hmm maybe my personality is actually good but since they cant see my face or hear my voice they substitute it with an imaginary chad in their minds cause if seems like im very likeable online. This is the same personality i have irl as well. But my personality is still the problem right?

the IRL pill destroyed me

Prob 95% of women don't use the internet outside of instagram and maybe youtube. Everywhere else is bpd e-girls and trannies

Ya it shows a winning personality.. nice to people, helping other people, sense of humor, say interesting things.

A good ‘personality‘ is just being Chad or Tyrone. A bad ‘personality’ is existing as a non-Chad or non-Tyrone.