Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It seems to me like non-Black foids that get involved with Black guys have some of the nastiest attitudes

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I notice this with white, goblina, noodlewhore, sandwhore, and (albeit rare) curry foids....its like they become as bad - or worse - than black foids. Every non-black foids that is involved with a black guy is a bitch (well, at least towards me)

Its a pattern I can't help noticing. And some change once they get involved with a nigger; example: I have a cousin who I rarely see and lives hours away from me. When I met her the first time, she certainly did have the usual "Stacy" vibe, but she was nice, polite, and pleasant. Fast forward about 5 years later --- now married to a black guy, with a kid, and damn did this girl change, and was a complete total bitch, acting like she didn't remember me (for reference, we're Latino).

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

Look at the media they push, maybe you will understand why

foids are low iq
if you are low iq you get easily influenced by the people you surround yourself with
blacks are more violent, nastier and overall have the most disgusting personalities
conclusion: your cousin is stupid and her husband is disgusting

foids are low iq
if you are low iq you get easily influenced by the people you surround yourself with
blacks are more violent, nastier and overall have the most disgusting personalities
conclusion: your cousin is stupid and her husband is disgusting
Both need to be burned alive with a flamethrower (in Killing floor)