Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It seems there's a new trend about dating old used up roasties

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's either that or men have given up completely and became cucks. Many guys I know are dating fat, short, single moms with an attitude. And they act as if they won the lottery! They rub it in my face as if they were dating a top model. How the fuck can a man be happy such ogres from Mordor? Seriously, can they get hard at night when they're in bed with them? They must say: "I have defeated you, dirty inkwell" but in their minds I know their real thinking: "that's the best I could get". Fucking losers.

Worse part is they think theyre better than us JFL. Id rather stay an inkwell than end up with a used up ogre looking cunt.

Yes, a man married to a used up roastie is perceived as higher status than a foreveralone incel minding his own business.

Blackpill: one used up fat, short, single moms with an attitude have higher sexual market value than every incel in the world combined.

You're supposed to be happy with that and even lie that you're more attracted to that than to some slim young teen with lustrous hair, firm skin and neotenous face.

It's like in Japan when they used to make people step on figures of Saints and the Virgin Mary to prove they're not Christians, you have to lie that you're crazy in love with some old used-up obese foid and she's the woman of your life. "Young, virgin to low-mileage, attractive girls? Nah, those make me puke tbh." JFL.

Prove your faith in the religion of feminism and cuckdom or face the consequences.

Blackpill: one used up fat, short, single moms with an attitude have higher sexual market value than every incel in the world combined.

The funny thing is that this isn't a hyperbolic statement at all. Like, it is legitimately mathematically true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back