Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It seems the whole world is rioting or protesting due to being oppressed by racism, but nobody cares that men are being oppressed by the matriarchy?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
If you look at the difference in quality of life between a white man and a black man, it's not even 10% of the difference between the quality of life between a male and a female.

They don't care about racism, they only care about black people. They are okay with brown people getting killed everyday. If a non-black protests, it's really because they fetishize black men; proof being the white women that hold card board signs that say "I only suck black dicks" and this extends to any non-black female attending these demonstrations. Even Islamic hoejabis are the same way. I saw a video from NYC where people prayed together at one of these BLM demonstrations and there were women mixed in the crowd of praying people which is NOT allowed in Islam. JFL at American Islamic people bending the religion.

They don't care about racism, they only care about black people. They are okay with brown people getting killed everyday. If a non-black protests, it's really because they fetishize black men; proof being the white women that hold card board signs that say "I only suck black dicks" and this extends to any non-black female attending these demonstrations. Even Islamic hoejabis are the same way. I saw a video from NYC where people prayed together at one of these BLM demonstrations and there were women mixed in the crowd of praying people which is NOT allowed in Islam. JFL at American Islamic people bending the religion.
Agreed. Most of the girls protesting are BBC sluts. Tyrone blacks only though. Jfl if you think they care about sub6 blacks.

No one cares about ugly and poor men being oppressed by uglyphobic and poorphobic females

USA isn't the whole world tbhngl

USA isn't the whole world tbhngl

Do you pay attention to world news? Protests are happening all over the world right now in solidarity with the situation in the US and also for other races sticking up for themselves in other countries completely unrelated to our situation.

You gotta get violent & have numbers to get what you want through intimidation if you don't have intrinsic value like a hole between the legs.

Agreed. Most of the girls protesting are BBC sluts. Tyrone blacks only though. Jfl if you think they care about sub6 blacks.
Yeah they would not give @Colvin76 a chance because they are bitches. I would say no sub 4.5 blacks tbh.

Do you pay attention to world news? Protests are happening all over the world right now in solidarity with the situation in the US and also for other races sticking up for themselves in other countries completely unrelated to our situation.
I don't pay attention to jews news.

Yeah they would not give @Colvin76 a chance because they are bitches. I would say no sub 4.5 blacks tbh.
Or many others like Kent. Can't be a good boy if you're black either, you're seen as pussy boy.

Or many others like Kent. Can't be a good boy if you're black either, you're seen as pussy boy.
Yeah I have a hapa friend (does that extend to half black half Asians?) who's black-passing and he always gets turned down for being too nice. Till date he's never had a girlfriend.
And he's 25 and 4.5 in looks.

If you take Russia as an example, here the difference between the life expectancy in women and men is 10-12 years on average, about the same as that of between native black and white european population under historical colonial/apartheid regimes of Africa (British, Belgium colonies, later South Africa). But no one cares, because men are meant to be fodder, apparently.

Last edited:
Yeah I have a hapa friend (does that extend to half black half Asians?) who's black-passing and he always gets turned down for being too nice. Till date he's never had a girlfriend.
And he's 25 and 4.5 in looks.
Foids want thugs or dude's that look like they could easily kill other men, why else do they want tall built bastards.