Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It seems the wagies have awakened

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Imagine not browsing Incels.co 24X7

Ill be gaming

okay chad
Has nothing to do with being Chad, but I'm not going to waste more time than I need here. Browsing .co is.okay for maybe a few minutes a day, make a couple posts here and there, but outside of that I'm working to improve my life to no longer be incel.

This includes training, programming(STEMcel), learning a different language, getting my personal businesses going etc.

I will never let my failures with women define my entire life. It may be over in America, but not in other countries.

Has nothing to do with being Chad, but I'm not going to waste more time than I need here. Browsing .co is.okay for maybe a few minutes a day, make a couple posts here and there, but outside of that I'm working to improve my life to no longer be incel.

This includes training, programming(STEMcel), learning a different language, getting my personal businesses going etc.

I will never let my failures with women define my entire life. It may be over in America, but not in other countries.
Jfl

the chad go getter

I admire the brocel here who is striving to betabux a fat landwhale. Live the dream fren.

And jokes on you, I wagie AND browse at work. :feelsEhh:

Better than LDARing
Not really. You will find out in death. Matter of fact the best Buddhas the worlds ever saw have spent most their time LDARing....
Society is a rat-wheel for men like us. NOMORESLAVING.

Not really. You will find out in death. Matter of fact the best Buddhas the worlds ever saw have spent most their time LDARing....
Society is a rat-wheel for men like us. NOMORESLAVING.

I'm going to live my life in a rural farmland in a third world country. Grow my own food, and live life with a young 20 year old since I will be super moneymaxxed

I'm going to live my life in a rural farmland in a third world country. Grow my own food, and live life with a young 20 year old since I will be super moneymaxxed
If you actually achieve that you should make a thread ngl

I have a lot of shit to do but if I could browse more I would bro

07336256 4B13 40D0 AD70 C2D2D59C8DF0

Nigga I have better shit to do then browse forum all day. You motherfuckers can LDAR all day, not me.
agreed. waste of time to not be money maxinf
BÆŠËD

Ultra mega cope. JFL :lul:

Over for wagecels