Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy It seems racism is allowed in cucktears

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

Calling BRazilian people dogs :cryfeels:, I don't care if he say he is brazilian he is a faggot from one of the places in BRazil where only chads are born, Fucking Pomerode, the terms this asshole used is considered pejorative in my country and are not used for only true whites in BRazil, they are used when a guy is mixed with a white father and black mother, so the truly white people mock him calling him viking de piracicaba. Funny how inceltears call us racists when they are posting and upvoting one of the most racists comments I ever read.

It's funny he say that because In the post they are commenting, I never said anything about being proud of my white heritage, I just said the south was more developed than the north part of my country, wich is a fact, not a opinion.

The people on the north are mostly black, but the bad conditions of those states is not their fault, the old governments treated those people as trash and open their legs to people like this faggot from Pomerode, the people from places like Pomerode are always treating ethnics with white heritage bad, needless to say most foids love places like Pomerode, they never stop talking about the true white with blonde hair and blue eyes chads they encounter there, I'm not even germanic I have Ukrainian heritage, a race absolute despise by faggots like him because as you can see in his post he not even mention slavs heritages in his post, because people from PoMeRoDe only consider germanic people as true whites.

Last edited:
They are also very lenient towards currybashing posts.

Some of their SJW foids literally said they will never date a curry because it's their """"preference"""".

Memes are real.

people hate jews on inceldom discussion and no one bats an eye

people hate Brazilians on IT and everyone loses their minds

Some of their SJW foids literally said they will never date a curry because it's their """"preference"""".

Memes are real.
Cucktears are one of the most racist places I ever seen, they can do whatever they want as long they say they are doing this to mock incels then it's alright doesn't matter if it is racists or not.

Fair point. Frankly I don't see where this jew paranoia comes from.

It's ok to be racist agaisnt everyone except nigglets and muslim refugees

Send him liveleak videos tell him his next

Memes are real.
Cucktears are one of the most racist places I ever seen, they can do whatever they want as long they say they are doing this to mock incels then it's alright doesn't matter if it is racists or not.

Well it's pretty hypocritical of them to hate and be racist to Brazilian people when they claim to have such high morals and ethics.

Well it's pretty hypocritical of them to hate and be racist to Brazilian people when they claim to have such high morals and ethics.
yeah and it's also hypocritical to hate "da jewz, da evil jewz who control de worldz" and then complain about racism. I personally don't give two shits about the jews, but still.

Lol do people from that powerade place actually consider themselves white? They are probably complete mutts that look like this:
1519520265041.png

I really want to go to Brazil and white mogg everyone

Yikes.Lets unpack this racism

Lol do people from that powerade place actually consider themselves white? They are probably complete mutts that look like this:
1519520265041.png

I really want to go to Brazil and white mogg everyone
They are germanic to the core

They even ride the children bike germans like so much

LOL , are there any brazilians who unironically do this? next level delusion

Memes are real.

Inceltears are hypocrites and racists

There a reason why jews are hated.

Meziza b'peh?