Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It seems like this site has become more PC!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
When I first joined the site was much more fun and edgy now its like muh this girl didnt look at me.

yeah its pretty neutered nowadays

yeah it seems tame now ngl..

Most of the “edgy” posters got (((banned)))

And yet it’s still a grade or two edgier than 99% of sites you’ll find online.

When I first joined the site was much more fun and edgy now its like muh this girl didnt look at me.
Yes. Started lurking about 13 months ago and the site was much more active and edgy. The whole time I was like :feelstrash::ha..feels:

Joined May 23, 2019
Yes I lurked for a long time before registering. Doctor doom was a big poster back then although I think he was a larp still entertaining.

Yes I lurked for a long time before registering. Doctor doom was a big poster back then although I think he was a larp still entertaining.
dooms me.
Free all the banned bros

I can see why you would think that but I truly believe a lot of that "edgy" shit was a ton of LARPy bullshit to me so if you want fake shit you can always go to 4chan and see what people make up there

I like this more "tame" version as it adherers more to actual realism and actual events.

hehehe go er am i funny yet?

The absolute state of co, really ruins my day.

Honestly I’m more concerned over how dead this place has become. Even when this place was drowing in Weeb spammers and dogpill threads at least the place was lively

nigger faggot kike spic bitch

we need Albocel back tbhtbhnglngl

we need Albocel back tbhtbhnglngl
I didn’t mind his presence but he pretty much embodied the whole “watch it burn” meme just like many other users here. One problem here is that the few edgy members we have are predictably edgy

Honestly I’m more concerned over how dead this place has become. Even when this place was drowing in Weeb spammers and dogpill threads at least the place was lively
You guys forgot about me huh? Im an active poster

And yet it’s still a grade or two edgier than 99% of sites you’ll find online.
Maybe your online muhahaha

But you arent really edgy or funny
Hey! Be nice.

You guys forgot about me huh? Im an active poster
Maybe so but while a relatively small amount of members have always carried this forum their numbers have been cut down month after month either due to bans or inactivity

But you arent really edgy or funny
Fuck off nigger, stop complaining and contribute more.. This forum isnt made for your entertainment. If you arent here to ldar with incel brethren you are a larping faggot.

It can't be TOO edgy, otherwise this site might get taken down and a few users might get arrested. Happened to one of my friends.

Fuck off nigger, stop complaining and contribute more.. This forum isnt made for your entertainment. If you arent here to ldar with incel brethren you are a larping faggot.
I contribute more than you to this site faggot.

I contribute more than you to this site faggot.
Nah you just WHINE about the good old days even though YOU JOINED THIS YEAR and gatekeep newcels while stroking your dick off, fucking ass

I've not noticed it being less edgy. We just got rid of ER spam. And soy/hammy posting.

The sites good as ever just less active

I dont mind edgy users (Most of us will never do anything crazy in real life, most of us are high-inhib after all). But some can give IT and other journalists material to attack this site.

One of my good friends I knew online made a super edgy joke "threat" and it got national news. I can probably PM you the article.

I like this place, its still much better than braincels

go ER, go AM, go CHO

Yeah because mods have become way too trigger happy

Every post used to be entertaining or meaningful now it's shit.

It is because bluepilled newfags ruin this place while all based edgy posters get banned.

We need to fight against (((mod oppression))) now tbh!