Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It seems like r/BrianCels has been terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
Well it seem like (((Reddit))) got rid of them too bad sometimes they actually post some good post.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Oh shit it was down for second. Well I looked retarded. LMAO
Did you try r/briancels instead of r/braincels? Site is still cucked though. Femoid head mod and too much censorship. Only good for blackpilled memes.

you low IQ idiot. did you really type in "briancels" ?

That can't be, I'm browsing r/briancels right now

What is a "briancel"? A incel called Brian?

C'mon man you almost gave me a heart attack. Jesus christ. I made a post yesterday on r/braincels and it got nearly six hundred upvotes. I would be upset if the place was banned the day after.

Fuck, you got my hopes up.
I really wish Reddit would get rid of /r/Braincucks.

Braincels has it's uses. Decent memes and recruits more normies and incels in denial to our cause.

Dude. You scared the shit out of me. That is our only bridgehead in Cuckistan.

We must step up our efforts to wage meme jihad on normies. Try and distract reddit from dropping the ban hammer!

Its overrun with normies and women. More now than ever.

Necro-ing this because it's too funny

You do realize once BRIANcels gets shut down, they will migrate here.

briangriffin.jpg

Brian
top marks for not trying

RIP Briancels, we hardly knew ye

C'mon man you almost gave me a heart attack. Jesus christ. I made a post yesterday on r/braincels and it got nearly six hundred upvotes. I would be upset if the place was banned the day after.
holy shit

It's been almost a month and r/briancels is still toast. RIP

Braincels is such fucking trash it's not even funny lmao.

A literal conglomerate of fuck. Fakecels bragging, normies coming in and insulting, arguing with all the incels. Can't even say certain things without being banned temporarily from posting, and a female mod. Like just lol at anyone who posts there.

Braincels is such fucking trash it's not even funny lmao.

A literal conglomerate of fuck. Fakecels bragging, normies coming in and insulting, arguing with all the incels. Can't even say certain things without being banned temporarily from posting, and a female mod. Like just lol at anyone who posts there.

We're not talking about BRAINCELS we're talking about BRIANCELS

Stop necroing this post, it keeps giving me hope that /r/braincels will be destroyed.

who gives a fuck about reddit

Lol almost had me there for a moment

Dude. You scared the shit out of me. That is our only bridgehead in Cuckistan.

We must step up our efforts to wage meme jihad on normies. Try and distract reddit from dropping the ban hammer!
Bridgehead you say? With femoid mod? Really?

Bridgehead you say? With femoid mod? Really?

Normandy had a German general in charge of it when the allies were in the process of putting 100,000 troops into it. Femoids aside its a useful place to recruit and spread black pill knowledge on the leftist/SJW safe space.

We must have a separete space for blackpilled females, who took off their pink glasses and realised the world how it is, where they have so many privileges, and so they can cooperate with us, and spread blackpill on cucked websites, such as reddit. One single femoid mod isn't a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.