Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "It seems like all guys in their 20s only want FWB. And I'm really tired of it."

• Thread starter CopingManletcel
  • Start date
CopingManletcel

CopingManletcel

Subhuman
★★★★★
Complains the roastie while ignoring the bottom 80% of men.

FWB meaning?

fucking whores

Is FWB real life ? What the fuck i feel i don't live in the same planet as those guys :feelsbadman: Wtf , why everything went so fucking wrong.

This is actually lifefuel, this is most likely a fat woman mad that nobody wants her for anything but a tinder pump and dump.
"Why won't quality men commit to someone who puts zero effort into themself?"
There's your answer, bitch.

This is actually lifefuel, this is most likely a fat woman mad that nobody wants her for anything but a tinder pump and dump.

Lifefuel, not wifefuel :feelsrope:

Is FWB real life ? What the fuck i feel i don't live in the same planet as those guys :feelsbadman: Wtf , why everything went so fucking wrong.
Realizing the difference of life standards we have with some persons is suifuel af

Yeah, IK.
It seems so outlandish to us, yet is so normal to them. We live in 2 different realities.

Rosties with over inflated ego.

Hypergamy is all fun and games till you realize Chad ain't sticking on.

Because only men that matter are the ones that have been validated before.
Men that never had a gf/sex are not men in the eyes of women. We are a grey goo, we don't matter.

meanwhile i never even had a friendship
Peep

She's just marketing herself to a rich betabuxx.

It shocked me too when I was at school last year : normies would talk aout their "ex" and their "duckbuddy" like it's nothing.
We really aren't living in the same world as these creatures, nor playing in the same league.

They don’t want me to be either, hell most women would prefer that I’d be dead so that they wouldn’t have to even look at people like me. When they complain about stuff like this, it all rings like troubles in paradise, so why even bother with their opinions.

I bet she's a big fat puffy cheeks landwhale

Daily reminder that femoids don't even consider us men. JFL. Where's the rope?

I know right? That's ten worlds separated from us. I don't even want a FWB, but I can't imagine having one even if I did.

c31.png
she,, she cant be serious right?

i guess they reach that conclusion from fucking chad exclusively. teehee

i always find it curious to observe how the other side live, normies are fascinating when they arent being incredibly generic.

Last edited:
There are guys that look so good that they can be literal fuckbuddies with girls. imagine the rush of sitting in class and being fuckbuddies with a foid, just unreal. how

There are guys that look so good that they can be literal fuckbuddies with girls. imagine the rush of sitting in class and being fuckbuddies with a foid, just unreal. how
Legit, Id gf a foid anytime and I would assume most people here would because that guarantees you regular sex, but they dont want us they want Chad and Chad only

Stop chasing guys who are above your looksmatches you dirty whores.