Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy It seems bullying doesn't exist anymore for cucktears

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

They think bullying doesn't exist anymore?? Or it's becasue it came from the teacher? Because I was bullyied by a foid teacher

I was late for her class due to my internship at the time, she was annoyed at this, she was talking about something of work environment in the companies, it was in this moment I arrived, when I entered the room she started to speak, "Many times you'll have to work with people you do not like, no matter if they're boring, they come late to work and are ugly," she said all this by looking at me, some people started to laugh and others seemed shocked to have listened this from a teacher, but it's all a lie, right? All the suffering I've gone through and I'm still going through in my job, even worse now, it's all a lie, cause bullying doesn't exist for incels, they deserve it, right you fucking cucks? I hope this cucks die with horse semen in their mouths

so they think this story is less believable than the "my wife's son is a hateful incel" post? Do these losers ever leave their basements?

>has never been bullied because genes
bullying doesnt exist bro lmao man up loser LMAO

so they think this story is less believable than the "my wife's son is a hateful incel" post? Do these losers ever leave their basements?
But when they read the my wife's son is a hateful incel post they were literally shaking so it was more believable.

It's amazing the effort cucktears do mental gymnastics, they try to always spin incels as the bad guys no matter what.

It's not difficult to believe because it's happened multiple times to me lol. JFL at IT they can't even empathise with us, nevermind understand.

What do you expect from cucktears? They can't decide if they want to kill us all or leave us alive so they can bully us.

When I was in high school some goth dude (yes, goths were still a thing when I was in high school) made fun of my nose and everyone laughed including the teacher.

losermogs me.
But seriously, they are really weird. They are all landwhales and incels in denial.

They think bullying doesn't exist anymore?? Or it's becasue it came from the teacher? Because I was bullyied by a foid teacher

I was late for her class due to my internship at the time, she was annoyed at this, she was talking about something of work environment in the companies, it was in this moment I arrived, when I entered the room she started to speak, "Many times you'll have to work with people you do not like, no matter if they're boring, they come late to work and are ugly," she said all this by looking at me, some people started to laugh and others seemed shocked to have listened this from a teacher, but it's all a lie, right? All the suffering I've gone through and I'm still going through in my job, even worse now, it's all a lie, cause bullying doesn't exist for incels, they deserve it, right you fucking cucks? I hope this cucks die with horse semen in their mouths

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking teachers.Most of them become 'educators' simply because they are too retarded to be a corporate slave.They are just some overglorius tape recorder.
Yet they have the nerve to lecture people with bad genes that cannot change their luck no matter what.

:rolleyes:

i got exclusively bullied by teachers because ogrecel.
when I become the next Führer I know who will get the first free train tickets tbh

Lol if i was the boyo , after the laughts i'll Say you are Gonna Die soon and leave the classroom

She needs to meet a bullet.

IT have an agenda, they'll never see things objectively. They'll just keep on hating on us forever & whatever, best thing that can happen to them is they become disfigured so they can be treated as subhuman by everyone they meet. They'll tell a tale on there about what happened then get ex-communicated as the others cognitive dissonance will not allow them to stop believing their narrative for one moment.

Jfl @ such low T cuckdittors there wanting to report us and only address our terms like "hERo" or "studentcel". They don't even get the real content of the thread at all

A foid complaining about depression and loneliness to a group of incels is like an obese Alabaman complaining about missing breakfast to a group of starving Africans.

Foids who’ve been coddled and preened their entire lives don’t understand male (read: real) bullying. That’s why many virtue signal on and on about toxic masculinity, and the patriarchy, and yadayadayada and other ill defined buzzwords that they relate to bullying.
The rest are more sincere in their rationalization of these dynamics. When they see their boyfriends fucking with the shy kid it’s because he brought it on himself for having a bad personality. Female instructor humiliates you? You were giving off off putting vibes.

It's not difficult to believe because it's happened multiple times to me lol. JFL at IT they can't even empathise with us, nevermind understand.
i think most IT memebers were bullied too, though maybe not by teachers since they were probly in some SJW/nerds clique

i just really hate IT, i hate the way they type, i hate their humor, i hate their arguments and i hate their logic. they have no redeeming qualities at all.
my wife's son is a hateful incel"
i legit chuckle whenever i get reminded of that. especially when the autor said "my teenage daughter was having sex upstairs and my evil incel son went in there and called my daughters black boyfriend a nigger" :feelshaha:
worst LARP

Remember goy, it's not bullying when it's happening to us

People who post on IT do not want us to have a voice. They know looks are the most important thing in determining your success in life. But they think you should rough it out without complaint. But god forbid if a foid gets hit on by an ugly man. It's harassment. You bet she will be vocal about it. On the other hand, your suffering as an ugly man does not matter. Cucktears would be happy if anyone who post here commits suicide.

It's amazing the effort cucktears do mental gymnastics, they try to always spin incels as the bad guys no matter what.
People perceive them as holy and virtuous while they bring no arguments other than Teeheeing
Look at these misogynistic incels bringing valid points to the table tehee they are so f*cked up tehee

It’s only bullying when they don’t like it. Otherwise they are free to bully everyone else but it’s okay because they’re doing it to oppressed people.

The only people privileged enough to never get bullied are women.

Hell, even tall men or popular men get bullied here and there.

they have nigger tier IQs

The only people privileged enough to never get bullied are women.

Hell, even tall men or popular men get bullied here and there.
Which is exactly why people shouldn't feel the need to whiteknight for them. But Cucktears still does it for some reason.

jfl that's my comment...
also you're a loser if you get 'bullied' by cucktears . why do you even give a shit what they think ? they are pathetic scums who are in denial

The criteria is: "shit that fits my agenda are certainly true (like female rape accusations, in 100% of the cases, as well), shit that doesn't fit my agenda must be lies".

all of the teachers who had a personal vendetta against me were all foids

My teachers bullied me by taking my bullies side because they were more numerous than me. I'll always remember this spook bitches snake face.. this teacher was literally trying to spy on me by getting the girls in my class to report on me.. fucking absolute whore. Confronted the slag about it, I literally saw her outside the room I go to.. apparently it wasn't her and I was seeing things. Spooky Snake of a whore that one. Good at spinning things to make you feel guilty for existing and being bullied. She fed me the :bluepill:'d Platitudes that things get better in college and girls want you. But of course that didn't work. I hated that absolute snake for the longest time. Wanted sadistic horrors to befall the Foid teachers that bullied me. :feelsree:
It’s only bullying when they don’t like it. Otherwise they are free to bully everyone else but it’s okay because they’re doing it to oppressed people.
When it's all part of the plan it is ok to bully people. Cognitive Dissonance and Double Standards. That is all I see in this world and it is slowly driving me mad.
People who post on IT do not want us to have a voice. They know looks are the most important thing in determining your success in life. But they think you should rough it out without complaint. But god forbid if a foid gets hit on by an ugly man. It's harassment. You bet she will be vocal about it. On the other hand, your suffering as an ugly man does not matter. Cucktears would be happy if anyone who post here commits suicide.
They celebrate and jump for joy. Never let their insistence of us being wrong ever turn you. For we know that we are right. Every single Incel is a threat to their just world fallacy which is slowly crumbling around them so if we die where does our knowledge go? :feelsthink:

Last edited:
They are a bunch of

Nastypatty

tbf this incel story is probably fake, or more likely exaggerated. I doubt the biggest asshole teacher would ask an ugly student if girls look at him.

But, yeah, the people that thought that "my son is a hateful incel" post was real for a second are retards.