Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT screenshotting nearcels to prove how evil us inkwells are

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
When they're not even incels :feelskek:

Napoleon had a girlfriend and the other guy there was married and has children. "Incel" btw :lul:

11/17 never forget

Incel is now just a meaningless insult for most normies.

They followed Napoleon wherever he went. Only goes to show just how disingenuous they are and how much they search for the content they want.

Like 2 people use that site lol. One has the daughter and the other has a body count of 17. Both schizoid pedos but personality matters lol.

They followed Napoleon wherever he went. Only goes to show just how disingenuous they are and how much they search for the content they want.

Like 2 people use that site lol. One has the daughter and the other has a body count of 17. Both schizoid pedos but personality matters lol.
I don't think that site will go on for much longer

Isn't Nathan Larson the owner of nearcels.com?

Can someone tell me whether he still lives at 9270 Prospect Ave, Catlett, VA 20119

Soon Ngamo Mamadou from Nigeria will be an incel because he only has 12 kids

Who cares? Does it effect you when they screenshot shit here?

I wonder what he sent to the White House that got him a 16-month term in federal prison
He threatened to kill the president. He published the mail that he sent to the Secret Service on some site a while ago, but I cannot find it now.

He threatened to kill the president. He published the mail that he sent to the Secret Service on some site a while ago, but I cannot find it now.

jfl

i couldn't find it

They aren’t even incels. I have no idea why they are getting screenshotted

They aren’t even incels. I have no idea why they are getting screenshotted

Moral outrage. I think nearcels.com is welcome diversion with their on the nose, outrage bait posts, same type of degenerate loli shit you'd find on 8chan. .co is too IT focused as it is.

Moral outrage. I think nearcels.com is welcome diversion with their on the nose, outrage bait posts, same type of degenerate loli shit you'd find on 8chan. .co is too IT focused as it is.
Nearcels are doing us a favor by distracting IT. Right after shortcells got banned they exclusively screenshotted this place. Atleast they won’t bother us as much

wait napoleon isn't a virgin?Bodycount of 17?wtf?Am i the only one who always gets news late?