Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT saying: "Incels believe in CRAZY theories"

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Crazy theories? Seriously? Is the blackpill crazy according to you? Is it crazy to say that attractive men have more luck in dating than unattractive men? That's not crazy to me, that's just common sense.

We don't have to prove the blackpill because the blackpill proves itself over and over again, if you want to prove the blackpill you just have to open your eyes and look around you, you see that there are men who are desired by women and men who don't, you see those men who aren't desire have certain characteristics, you see a pattern, it's that simple, we know it since we are children, even children can see the pattern, if you have trouble getting a girlfriend or getting laid, it's because you're not good enough, because if you were good enough you wouldn't have that much trouble attracting women, if you work on yourself in order to improve your price and as a consequence you get laid, you were never a truecel, a truecel doesn't have hope when it comes to sex.

Of course you have to improve yourself, even if you are an incel, because it's easier to cope when you're doing something for yourself, I admit I'm not very good at improving myself because I'm depressed, angry all the time and easily distracted, but I will try to do something in order to not rope, I have noticed that working out helps me control my suicidal thoughts, that's an example.

Last edited:
Its called hysteria

Crazy theories? Seriously? Is the blackpill crazy according to you? Is it crazy to say that attractive men have more luck in dating than unattractive men? That's not crazy to me, that's just common sense.

We don't have to prove the blackpill because the blackpill proves itself over and over again, if you want to prove the blackpill you just have to open your eyes and look around you, you see that there are men who are desired by women and men who don't, you see those men who aren't desire have certain characteristics, you see a pattern, it's that simple, we know it since we are children, even children can see the pattern, if you have trouble getting a girlfriend or getting laid, it's because you're not good enough, because if you were good enough you wouldn't have that much trouble attracting women, if that's the case for you then you should improve yourself in order to improve your price in the sexual market, if that doesn't work, you're a truecel.

Of course you have to improve yourself, even if you are an incel, because it's easier to cope when you're doing something for yourself, I admit I'm not very good at improving myself because I'm depressed, angry all the time and easily distracted, but I will try to do something in order to not rope, I have noticed that working out helps me control my suicidal thoughts, that's an example.
According to IT everyone is born equal and looks don't matter at all. Just ignore them, but be realistic and do what you can to improve yourself. I wish the best for you brocel :feelsautistic:

According to IT everyone is born equal and looks don't matter at all. Just ignore them, but be realistic and do what you can to improve yourself. I wish the best for you brocel :feelsautistic:
Based :feelzez:

Aren't they the same nut cases that make shit up in their head of expirences they have with their imaginary incel friends, or their fake stories of how they know or see ugly short goblins sleeping with hot super models just because personality.

They think that dogpill isn't real

Aren't they the same nut cases that make shit up in their head of expirences they have with their imaginary incel friends, or their fake stories of how they know or see ugly short goblins sleeping with hot super models just because personality.
Yeah, and we're supposed to believe them? JFL :feelskek::bigbrain:

Yeah, and we're supposed to believe them? JFL :feelskek::bigbrain:
I remember doubting myself like a dumbass when I was first discovering inceldom when they spew their imaginary experiences with incels

Bluepillers unironically need to go outside and touch grass

It's less crazy to believe that the world is flat, than that there are any IT users whose bellies are at all flat

"Incel stop believing that ugly men can't generate attraction that's insane! See a therapist! Now I have to go to a climate change protest cause I'm 100% sure humans can completely change the seasons like in Zelda oracle of seasons. Also stop deadnaming me Joseph I'm Samantha and a real woman who definitely isn't a man despite having a cock and greasy balls"

If they have a triple digit IQ they will know it's true. They just act like it isnt because admitting blackpill reality is social suicide. For us lonely guys it doesnt matter as most of us have been cast out by society before we became blackpilled

If they have a triple digit IQ they will know it's true. They just act like it isnt because admitting blackpill reality is social suicide. For us lonely guys it doesnt matter as most of us have been cast out by society before we became blackpilled
Very interesting point

There are white supremacists that post retarded threads on here, but they do not represent the incel community. Other than that, the blackpill.is real.

normies believe men can wear a dress and magically become women. Fuck them

normies believe men can wear a dress and magically become women. Fuck them
^:dab:

They’re retards that don’t think for themselves and apparently have no impartial basic observation abilities. Especially women just believe whatever is pushed top down from the propaganda outlets from what I’ve seen. Men can be like that too but it’s not as common seems to me.

The trans movement and modern pronoun leftist theory is genuinely the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life. The fact that they got normies on board with outright delusion tells you everything you need to know about what sheep most people are and how they cave to enough societal pressure even when that pressure is pushing outright lies.

There are white supremacists that post retarded threads on here, but they do not represent the incel community. Other than that, the blackpill.is real.
There are also black supremacists and extremist feminazis and communists that have shot up schools but in the states you only ever hear about “muh white supremacists” (often when they’re not even white supremacistsh because that’s what the media top down shoved down everyone’s throat as the “greatest threat to our democracy”. It’s transparent and honestly at this point we need a full blown rebuild of the regime. Who’s best suited to do that I dunno, but it’s corrupt to the core here and you basically have to trust your own eyes and ears (which is susceptible to failure too) because the news and big tech social media and such are fucking lying scum that care more about their own biased agenda than the truth. Many such cases.