Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It´s truly over for baldcels [Beware if suicidal]

• Thread starter Deleted member 32544
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32544

Nobody is ever going to want me
-

Apart from this study, there are many more similar found correlations between heart disease before age of 40, prostate cancer and early Male Pattern Alopecia.

So you're not only live a life of an insect, a laughing stock for all you peers and foids if you go bald in your late teens or 20s, YOU ARE ALSO MORE LIKELY TO GOING TO PERISH EARLIER OR LIVE A LIFE OF CHEWING JEWPILLS JUST TO STAY ALIVE.

Fucking over for us baldcels, hair transplant is just temporary cope. It may be a Survivor's bias (bald men experience more stress, and sexlessness, and that's the primary cause) but it's still over. You literally live a worse life, without ever making crimpi, and you're just going to die in suffering earlier than Chad who lives a life of joy and hedonism.

I never smoked anything in my life, I rarely drink and don't eat too unhealthy. I do sports and consume vitamins BUT I'M probably GOING TO JUST FUCKING DIE EARLIER THAN CHAD WHO SMOKES HOOKAH 24/7, HAS ALMOST DIED TWICE FROM DRINKING TOO MUCH VODKA ON A PARTY AND HAS NEVER WORKED OUT IN HIS LIFE. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

HAIR = LIFE

I've been balding since 16 :feelskek:
Same, it began on the crown but I didn't care cause was studyceling, then by 18 my temples started to recede and by 19 I looked like a cancer patient. Got 3 hair transplants (one of which had shitty results), looks much better but when there's wind or I'm sweaty you can seen through hair and notice how not dense they are. Also I have a hairline 1cm above my real one, so I look like eggcel with short hair.

if I lose my hair, im a straight up 1/10

You guys need to fix your goddammned personalities!!!! THAT Y U INCEL FUCUCJUCCIUFNCUFUFNU njucfj iocfoictrc4r:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsbadman::smonk:

I'm 26 and the hairline is already receding, which is why I've ordered Minoxidil 5% and some derma-rollers, hoping this combined treatment will forestall the Norwood Reaper. Unfortunately, one side effect of Minoxidil is an initial shedding of hair, and as I'm starting university, I'm going to be seen as even uglier (balder) than I otherwise would be, which will diminish my already low chances of ascending. First impressions are important, and if I start Minoxidil now and begin shedding hair, the first impression people will have of me is that of a guy who goes bald. Maybe I should wait with the Minoxidil and only start with the derma rollers, but I don't want my actual MPB to progress. Regardless, I probably won't be using Minoxidil forever, just for a year or two, and then I'll just accept my lot in life as a baldcel.

I'm 26 and the hairline is already receding, which is why I've ordered Minoxidil 5% and some derma-rollers, hoping this combined treatment will forestall the Norwood Reaper. Unfortunately, one side effect of Minoxidil is an initial shedding of hair, and as I'm starting university, I'm going to be seen as even uglier (balder) than I otherwise would be, which will diminish my already low chances of ascending. First impressions are important, and if I start Minoxidil now and begin shedding hair, the first impression people will have of me is that of a guy who goes bald. Maybe I should wait with the Minoxidil and only start with the derma rollers, but I don't want my actual MPB to progress. Regardless, I probably won't be using Minoxidil forever, just for a year or two, and then I'll just accept my lot in life as a baldcel.
If you´re going down the slowing the hair loss path, I´d recommend going for mesotherapy sessions and prp injections instead (about 10 injections spread across months). They give a much more noticeable effect, and do not cause shedding. It´s also less time consuming, and in a long run even probably cheaper then chugging minoxidil for months.

Is there way to post pone these harbingers. Fin and minox? If so sign me up. I want to live long so I can manipulate Chad into Killin himself on Minecraft. :feelsgah: and then on GTA v I can make sure all chads are at least 6 ft under. I should be the one outliving Chad. Silly universe. I will own this reality:feelsgah: