Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT roastie wants to abort her future incel son

Extremely brutal

"looks dont matter" :foidSoy:

"the patricarchy is oppressing weemyn":foidSoy:

"life is easier for guys" :foidSoy:

(...)

"if I have a boy I'll abort him, if the slightest thing goes wrong he'll want to kill himself"

Eugenicspill strikes again

I think it's a larp, women can't think rationally

Extremely brutal

(...)

"if I have a boy I'll abort him, if the slightest thing goes wrong he'll want to kill himself"

she's 5'2 and her boyfriends 5'10 so most likely any boys they have are ending up under 5'10, I'd also like to point out that the boyfriend only barely makes the height requirement to not get aborted, like imagine knowing that your girlfriend would've wanted you to be aborted if you were only an inch shorter, ropefuel

I think it's a larp, women can't think rationally
Well some do. She's right about this, the west is way too insanely competitive now to be a manlet. Late stage capitalism is all about genetic mogging and narcissism

Based dont have a son there are too much incels as it is now

She should abort her daughters so the cycle doesn’t continue. :feelsugh:

If the foid is short then the boy is fucked unless he gets some serious genes from the father. Just don't conceive in general.

ITself has admitted the BP is real

Extremely brutal

(...)

They failed at hiding their hypocrisy. This is excellent ammo to use against them.

I mean, this foid actually understands how the game is rigged against men. Most women straight up deny it or at least try to.

Women almost never admit that men have it worse than them in some areas of life, so this is at least some advancement from her. The average foid thinks that the average man has it somehow better than her, due to the feminist brainwashing victim cult.

So close to outright figuring out the blackpill but snatches defeat from the jaws of victory at the last second. Dipshit mentally disabled redditors have no idea what they're talking about or how retarded they sound when they speak about any subject.

Last edited:
They failed at hiding their hypocrisy. This is excellent ammo to use against them.
Doesn’t matter bro no use in pandering to women or soyciety theyre not gonna accept anything the data backing up the blackpill is there and been there for a decade but they would rather gaslight you, it’s because everyone acts in the furtherance of their interests, moral is a cope for weaklings used to keep the oppressed in check

Doesn’t matter bro no use in pandering to women or soyciety theyre not gonna accept anything the data backing up the blackpill is there and been there for a decade but they would rather gaslight you, it’s because everyone acts in the furtherance of their interests, moral is a cope for weaklings used to keep the oppressed in check
I know, but it's still funny to see when their bluepilled façade cracks and you can see that even they understand the blackpill no matter how much they deny it.

IMAGINE IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED

I just went on the sub and I found this
1224709A 39DF 480D A2BA 4F8B1FCD2534

The truth straight from the horces mouth...
That's that. PsychotERapy can't do anything about that. guess we are not going to make it. Either we rope or we get aborted.

Most loving foid

I just went on the sub and I found this
View attachment 1179050
Simps genuinlye believed in "trickle down whoredom". They actually thought if they let women be whores, that those women would EVENTUALLY fuck them. The truth is, the more you restrict women's right, the less incel men you have in the world.