Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT roastie fucking admits she doesn't give a shit about us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
"you're not entitled to have a relationship, anyone has the right to reject"

Therefore she isn't entitled to safety. If I had her ip address she's getting punished. Such such an incorrect foid. Like the devils they are they just feed us some more ragefuel.

Roasted beefs will be roasted beefs.

Imagine if Chad rejects ''her'' because ''she'' is a fat pig, he will be accused of rape and put behind bars.

How can they say there the empathetic gender when all they do is hate on ugly people? Do we deserve less life because we are not good looking?

She's making the mistake of thinking that we give a damn about her tranny ass. And anyone has right to insult her, and make fun of her tranny lifestlye. Moreover, I have the right to enjoy any suffering the universe might bring her way. That being said, I suggest she jumps a bridge. What a colossal waste of oxygen. Women are worthless pieces of crap who shit where they eat. I thrive off of their hatred towards me. It used to bother me that they mocked us at first ngl, but now...Now I want them to do so. Die mad about it, whore!

Die mad about it
hehehehehe
I'm sure someone will.... unfortunately they won't die alone

I'm not surprised by the fact that every single faggot in that thread decided to selectively ignore the part where he said women can spit on his face, insult him and get away with it. I can't believe there are incels so retarded and cucked to the point that they go to IT's advice thread just to get humillated by these foids and trannies.

Therefore she isn't entitled to safety. If I had her ip address she's getting punished. Such such an incorrect foid. Like the devils they are they just feed us some more ragefuel.
No one is entitled to shit, she's right.
That's what a saint long ago also realized

All About Incels: Minassian, Rodger's Misogynist Rebellion

they're right many times, they just say it when it's convenient to them
But foids are retarded.
they're right many times, they just say it when it's convenient to them
If that's the case then it's a pure go to the apocalypse plan I have been working on. Everywhere they are all the same and nothing won't change. However its a must.

She's making the mistake of thinking that we give a damn about her tranny ass. And anyone has right to insult her, and make fun of her tranny lifestlye. Moreover, I have the right to enjoy any suffering the universe might bring her way. That being said, I suggest she jumps a bridge. What a colossal waste of oxygen. Women are worthless pieces of crap who shit where they eat. I thrive off of their hatred towards me. It used to bother me that they mocked us at first ngl, but now...Now I want them to do so. Die mad about it, whore!
If 'she' really is a tranny, one can just call 'her' 'he' and enjoy 'she' shitting 'her' pants in rage.

If that's the case then it's a pure go to the apocalypse plan I have been working on. Everywhere they are all the same and nothing won't change. However its a must.
 Thinking Face Emoji

If 'she' really is a tranny, one can just call 'her' 'he' and enjoy 'she' shitting 'her' pants in rage.
Yeah, I "misgender" them on purpose to piss them off. Their fragile egos can't handle it lol

I would think you'd realise by now they care in the sense of wanting us to suffer, they get off on this shit as they're sadistic, an incel doesn't just exist out of thin air, he's (yes he as females are volcel) moulded into one due to bad treatment & lack of experiences others take for granted & then punished & mocked for this.

View: https://voca.ro/1iMD2hZlYBOc

B853E442 B7EF 40A1 90B1 79EC6797F2CB

Last edited:
Yeah, I "misgender" them on purpose to piss them off. Their fragile egos can't handle it lol
Btw, some trannies are former incels whos inability to get laid drove them to a gender change in a desperate hope to have sex. Because it's easier to have sex if you are a woman.

Just like this guy (spoiler: he succeded).

Omezhka

"I bang Chad. I win incel."

Honestly if she kept that same energy for life, cool. But inevitably they all bitch when nobody of value wants to marry their used asses. Chad certainly won't.

Everyone on IT needs to be lined up against the wall and shot, bullies deserve no mercy anymore

"We'll reject you whether you like it or not..."

Sorry, but I'm not asking any 40 year old landwhales out so you don't have to worry about rejecting me.

These motherfuckers don't care about anyone but themselves and who they lust after.
We are just laughingstock to these people, they make fun of incels, and bully them just to feel better about themselves.
It makes them feel good that Incels shoot up places, because it make them feel good about their own lives.

"Oh I made this Incel Shoot up a spa the other day, Even though their blood is my hands, I thank god I am not one of them!"

Based.

Therefore she isn't entitled to safety.
Interesting point.
Thank you for bringing up this point (or bringing this point up).
Imagine if Chad rejects ''her'' because ''she'' is a fat pig, he will be accused of rape and put behind bars.
I don't think so, being a fat pig she should know that she is not worth enough for a chad to have to accept her (at SoYciety's eyes), anything but chad has to though. Remember that chad is always right to the eyes of Fem SoYciety no matter what