Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT retard thinks incels are faggots

I could fucking glory kill that nerd

An echo chamber of projecting, malding and seething incels in denial and fags

Retarded.

It's so ironic when they say "why dont incels just fuck each other hur durr :soy:" because it presumes sexuality is flexible to the extent you can just switch it on a whim. That is the same logic that conservatives used to send faggots to gay conversion therapy to turn them straight. But those same soys would have a mental breakdown if you said faggots should just be straight to not be discriminated against.

Retarded.

It's so ironic when they say "why dont incels just fuck each other hur durr :soy:" because it presumes sexuality is flexible to the extent you can just switch it on a whim. That is the same logic that conservatives used to send faggots to gay conversion therapy to turn them straight. But those same soys would have a mental breakdown if you said faggots should just be straight to not be discriminated against.
Foids love to say men are gay they are retarded

Shaming people by calling them closeted homosexuals. Funny how often leftists resort to homophobia, despite claiming to be allies.

Shaming people by calling them closeted homosexuals. Funny how often leftists resort to homophobia, despite claiming to be allies.
They can do it because theyre on the jew bullies side but punishment will come soon enough

Retards on that subreddit jfl

Yes, ITcels, everyone here is a transsexual furry like you

It's the second thing we have in common. The first is not having sex

IT should just eat shit and die

Retarded.

Funnily enough it's the same retards saying that that get angry at conservatives saying sexuality is flexible. They're huge hypocrites and they're all subconsciously homophobic and hate gays. That's why they use gay as an insult.

I'm working in a theory where all faggots are retarded

The absolute madness of going through THIS much mental gymnastics as a way to combat the fact that women are extremely discriminatory towards ugly men to a point where they straight up don’t consider us as human and THAT is the reason why incels are created. Holy.

The absolute madness of going through THIS much mental gymnastics as a way to combat the fact that women are extremely discriminatory towards ugly men to a point where they straight up don’t consider us as human and THAT is the reason why incels are created. Holy.
Well summarized

he should kill himself

They've been beating this dead horse of an argument since they started their very first subreddit and they can't seem to ever shut up about it. I literally just want a girlfriend and I can't get one due to the hyperinflation of the dating market, so my appearance doesn't cut it these days, so I'm mad about it. Simple concept, really.