Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT resorting to outright bullying now

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Untitled

Imagine stalking a forum full of depressed ugly men just to bully them. I can tell you 100% that person is not happy because someone who truly feels happy and fulfilled would never have to put down people who are already as down as they can be to feel better about themselves.

Now imagine if it was someone stalking a black people forum just to say "at least I don't suffer any discrimination and people don't think my skin looks like shit", or a gay forum to say "at least I'm not a faggot full of AIDS" or something.

Last edited:
Maybe we should just stop paying attention to them. One of us is gonna have to be the one to end this toxic relationship. Either they stop bothering us, or we stop bothering them.

I would bet money that this person claims to have depression/anxiety/some other emotional dysfunction

>IT users
>getting laid

:feelshaha:

I can tell you 100% that person is not happy because someone who truly feels happy and fulfilled would never have to put down people who are already as down as they can to feel better about themselves.
cope

but yeah these type of people resort to making fun of others on places like reddit because they can't do it irl.

What a surprise:feelsseriously:

Why do I not care

If that's a male there's 0 chance he gets laid.

The difference between us and IT males is that we're honest

Maybe we should just stop paying attention to them. One of us is gonna have to be the one to end this toxic relationship. Either they stop bothering us, or we stop bothering them.
Based. I do not even go to Tears. im interested in talking to other incels and be able to hate foids for what they do. Do not have interest in arguing bluepillers, im fine with this place.

They take downvoting a comment as a personal offence, totally normal people btw

It won't work because they see it as a choice and being black or LGBT as not a choice.

Also, OP, happy and successful people do still shit on others, just not as much, like how they talk about sex less because they have it, same with food or money etc.
All bullies go on to be Chadlites/Staceylites from school even if poor. It takes someone who is nearly a loser though to harass more regularly or intensely.

I honestly don't know why I bother. IT has been proven time and time again to be full of crazy trannies and stuff like that, and they're dumb as rocks and just defend shit based on shitty ideologies like feminism and SJWism.

You're right, but tbh, I still feel like going there to see what they have to say even though I know it'll be retarded stuff.

I Strongly agree, IT threads have been slowing down lately, but it needs to be stopped entirely. The only IT threads that needs to be made are important ones like when one of it's members attempted to infiltrate the forum, or another Dr. Pizza incident etc. But frivolous stuff like this really needs to stop.

It won't work because they see it as a choice and being black or LGBT as not a choice.
Being gay is not a choice, but how you go about it is. According most people on IT and other SJW-esque places, you have to hate pedophiles even if they never offend in their lives, but can't hate gays even if they spread STDs, piss on each other in public in front of children, etc.

Being gay is not a choice, but how you go about it is. According most people on IT and other SJW-esque places, you have to hate pedophiles even if they never offend in their lives, but can't hate gays even if they spread STDs, piss on each other in public in front of children, etc.
The irony is the exposed fact to how many pedos pretend to be gay etc. same with richies who are pedos and so on.
The standards are always based on this 'individual-first' thinking which is great for normies and up but shit for anyone who is antisocial or low confidence/inhibition etc. Their logic is 'nobody can do anything to anyone without their explicit permission but we can all choose so it's fine' - works well if people choose you and if you have plenty to choose from, not so much if you're lonely and bored. Normies give the human race way more autonomy and self-capability/actualization than it deserves because they can only think in averages, not extreme lows like us.

But it is very important to remember that IT users are sleeping with land whales with pink hair, there is nothing to be jealous about. They may think that sex is sex but for me there is a world of difference between sex with ugly woman and sex with attractive woman.

Last edited:
I saw another guy making fun of incels on IT and when I looked at his profile he had posts in r/suicidewatch and r/depression, I saw the same thing with multiple users there, they're all miserable losers and the only way they can cope with their shit lives is by mocking others.

I saw another guy making fun of incels on IT and when I looked at his profile he had posts in r/suicidewatch and r/depression, I saw the same thing with multiple users there, they're all miserable losers and the only way they can cope with their shit lives is by mocking others.
Many IT users claim to suffer depression, trauma, etc

Why is a voluntary sexual action not a choice, if you follow this path then being a rapist is not a choice either.

Why is a voluntary sexual action not a choice, if you follow this path then being a rapist is not a choice either.
Feeling attraction for people is not a choice. Having sex with or raping them is.

I Strongly agree, IT threads have been slowing down lately, but it needs to be stopped entirely. The only IT threads that needs to be made are important ones like when one of it's members attempted to infiltrate the forum, or another Dr. Pizza incident etc. But frivolous stuff like this really needs to stop.
yeah i stopped making them tbh. i might chat im PMs a few times about them but i ignore them mostly and don't make any more threads

561.png

> THAT WILL SHOW THEM!!!

They were always bullies
this tbh

They've always been bullies

Water is wet

Stop bringing IT bait to .co

Feeling attraction for people is not a choice. Having sex with or raping them is.
Then one would not be consider a homosexual if he or she never have physical contact with anyone then, just a virgin correct?

Then one would not be consider a homosexual if he or she never have physical contact with anyone then, just a virgin correct?
They'd still be homosexual. What defines homosexuality is feeling sexual attraction for people from your own sex, not the practice.

You can feel homosexual attraction and decide not to pursue homosexual sex. Whch is based tbh.

"I-I totally get l-laid, Incels! I'M NOT CRYING"

I can tell you right now he doesnt get laid. People who get laid don't have time on their hands to join a subreddit that stalks incel forums all day long

In other news: Grass is green.

But it is very important to remember that IT users are sleeping with land whales with pink hair, there is nothing to be jealous about. They may think that sex is sex but for me there is a world of difference between sex with ugly woman and sex with attractive woman.
She doesn't need to be above average for me. But a pirced, pink haired feminist land whale would be a little bit too much for me to handle tbh