Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT redditards are the dumbest people on earth and it’s fucking hilarious

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
IMG 4688

“Men are violent1!1!!1!1!1!” First of all: saying that is completely disingenuous, because there’s female rulers who were also blood thirsty. Queen mary of England was one such example with her killing Protestants.

Also: plenty of men have stopped wars, and only a small fraction of men actually commit rape, you could argue that rapes occur every x amount of minutes, but then you’d have to look at other factors and how many rapes are occuring (which is roughly 6% give or take) and some studies like from the University of Arkansas state that jokes about rape count as rape.

IMG 4686

Here’s one of a Redditor who was arguing against the question by just repeating “muh failasy1!1!1!!1” :soy::soy::soy:

IMG 4684

Little bonus:
IMG 4799

I find that hard to believe, because lesbians have higher rates of IPV, and men built a lot of what we have, and it’s only because men allow women to have opportunities which they usually fuck up anyway.

Another thing I like to point out: IT really has no problem when men are being generalized, but when women are: suddenly it’s a bad thing, these dyketard toilets and smooth brained simps are the dumbest people I’ve come across.

Lesbians literally hate each other. There is actually a worse thing than being an incel, being forced to stay in a lesbian relationship is worse

Lesbians literally hate each other. There is actually a worse thing than being an incel, being forced to stay in a lesbian relationship is worse

Yeah, lesfaggots deserve to be killed off, dykers need to be lynched off the face of the fucking earth TLA (total lesfag annihilation)

It's funny how they never bring up male suicide and the statistics for that :feelshehe:

Repost this comment on 36 user's profiles if you wish to ascend. The Spirit of Ascension will make sure your wish comes true once you are done

It's funny how they never bring up male suicide and the statistics for that :feelshehe:
Or the fact that we make less money in urban eras, the school system makes us fall behind significantly in education, 60% of college graduates are female (the male ones are mostly in stem which we are being kicked out of in the name of feminism), we are taxed higher on cars, in many countries we are legally required to accept the daft, our rape victims aren’t taken seriously and in many countries a woman cannot be convicted of rape, we are more likely to be homeless, 80% of murder victims are male, the majority of assault victims are (you guessed it) male, misogyny and inceldom is illegal in many western countries and in Canada and uk it is illegal yet misandry is illegal in no western country

Last edited:
Or the fact that we make less money in urban eras, the school system makes us fall behind significantly in education, 60% of college graduates are female (the male ones are mostly in stem which we are being kicked out of in the name of feminism), we are taxed higher on cars, in many countries we are legally required to accept the daft, our rape victims aren’t taken seriously and in many countries a woman cannot be convicted of rape, we are more likely to be homeless, 80% of murder victims are male, the majority of assault victims are (you guessed it) male, misogyny and inceldom is illegal in many western countries and in Canada and uk it is illegal yet misandry is illegal in no western country
They usually respond with the appeal to genetic fallacy “who set that system up” as if it wasn’t the kikes

I can never bring myself to get angry at whatever ITards say because I know they're disgusting Untermensch
It was funny when clocked exposed them.

I can never bring myself to get angry at whatever ITards say because I know they're disgusting Untermensch
It was funny when clocked exposed them.
What happened to him? I haven't seen him post in forever :feelsbadman:

i like this thread. i will hate them more now