Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it really is over

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Life is so fucking cruel. You'd think maybe for everything you had to go through your entire life, you'd maybe at some point get something good, "let karma do it's thing" eventually, but no. You get nothing out of life. Everyone fucking hates you, not just women. Men hate you too. You think women are gonna make fun of your looks, your height, your dicksize? Every man above the incel tier will do the same exact thing. And the best thing? These normies will still have a much, much better life. So yeah. As I said, everyone fucking hates ugly men. The suicide rates rising means nothing and incels going ER won't fucking do anything either. What are you even supposed to do at this point? Theres nothing you can do. It's over and it's fucking pointless.

You cant change the way the world works so we need to figure out a way to make us superior to everyone else and we will bully them all and get all the pussy

Yes, my looks have affected every aspect of my life and theres nothing I can do besides coping in loneliness until the day I die

karma doesn't exist, sadly. hence foids fucking their bullies. bullies being more succesful in life etc.

i rape you avi

i've been trying to figure this out myself and haven't came out with anything besdies knowing it's over and the rest of our lives will be suffering + copes until we rope

I know man, life is absurd

Yes, my looks have affected every aspect of my life and theres nothing I can do besides coping in loneliness until the day I die

tbh. The only social interaction will be through these suicide fuel filled forums

I never understood why other men hate incels so much, it is something to be hated by all females but for the average male to hate upon incels as well is just too fucking much

My disability destroyed my life.

I never understood why other men hate incels so much, it is something to be hated by all females but for the average male to hate upon incels as well is just too fucking much
We're just used to leverage their superiority

It's over
qnIlbpt.gif

A normie will have normal relationships to females so I am guessing because of that a normie sees no reason to crizize women as a whole.

A normie will have normal relationships to females so I am guessing because of that a normie sees no reason to crizize women as a whole.
normies still get rejected by foids and see foids bullying surely?
They fucking ignore reality so hard it makes me rage

No single person can change the world/do anything to stop this mess. The greatest minds on earth can't even get past seeing synapses and changing a few neurocircits in mice. Let alone change the entire human body