Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It really is over for me

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My chadrone freind sent my picture to a rating group chat because I asked him to and he told me they all said brutal things about me saying I'm not even a 1 out of ten while giving him a 8 that confirms my subhumanity for the millionth time it's officially over for me I'm thinking about just going full on LDAR or whatever just hurts alot I guess but it wasn't surprising he said only one girl gave me a 5 in a half the rest flamed me jfl pass me the rope boyos it's gonna be sum dark days

Those people are not your 'friends', they see you as someone to insult to make themselves feel good. Cut contact.

Those people are not your 'friends', they see you as someone to insult to make themselves feel good. Cut contact.
I asked him to send my picture to confirm my subhumanity he did what I told him to infact I feel like he's sparing me some details because he knows it'll fuck me up even more he could've made that girl saying I was a 5/10 up just to make it less brutal

This. Yeah fuck those fake-friends and move on. Find good copes, brocel

Why even put yourself in that situation? Who knows how many times they've reshared your pics. :feelsUnreal:

You can't know if it's over until you get rejected by 24 foids in a row in person.

Why even put yourself in that situation? Who knows how many times they've reshared your pics. :feelsUnreal:
Idc about that something within me is fighting to take ovER I don't think I can fight anymore

seems like a group of gay fags trying to suck chadrone's dick

You have nothing to lose, it's over for sub 7/10 males anyway.

Why would you do that? :fuk:
Exactly. If you're on this forum you don't need to get rated by some normie scum who'll just exaggerate anyway so they have something to laugh about among themselves (i.e. you).

Exactly. If you're on this forum you don't need to get rated by some normie scum who'll just exaggerate anyway so they have something to laugh about among themselves (i.e. you).
Yeah, this kinda shit you learn early on. This is asking to get murdered and feel like shit for a week. How do you even see face to face with those girls now? ofc you'll hate them, but what can do you do.