Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It really is kind of a special thing that there are no women allowed to post here

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I mean just think is there any other place on the internet you can think of that is like this? A place where you can comfortably assure yourself that you don’t have to worry about encountering women because they aren’t allowed and if they do somehow get in they get banned almost instantly for their bullshit? This may be the only place on the internet that is truly free of female gaslighting and manipulation tactics. It’s such a blessing I mean yeah a bunch of you lunatics post some crazy shit sometimes but it’s just so nice having a place where I don’t have to deal with dumb hoes.

based. being able to talk to men without having to censor myself about looks and its effect on life is great. the fact that no women can attention seek and manipulate people here for attention is an excellent bonus too.

I’m also glad to have a mostly LGBT free site because you can’t go one second anywhere else without transgender fetishes being shoved into your face.

I mean just think is there any other place on the internet you can think of that is like this? A place where you can comfortably assure yourself that you don’t have to worry about encountering women because they aren’t allowed and if they do somehow get in they get banned almost instantly for their bullshit? This may be the only place on the internet that is truly free of female gaslighting and manipulation tactics. It’s such a blessing I mean yeah a bunch of you lunatics post some crazy shit sometimes but it’s just so nice having a place where I don’t have to deal with dumb hoes.
Its one of the best places on the internet, I think this is the place Nietzsche meant when talked about an ubermensch society, free from gas lighting female manipulation and foid influence.

this is the most based place on the internet

based. being able to talk to men without having to censor myself about looks and its effect on life is great. the fact that no women can attention seek and manipulate people here for attention is an excellent bonus too.
One of the only places you’ll see no need for men to put each other down to complete for a foid
It’s one of the best places on the internet, I think this is the place Nietzsche meant when talked about an ubermensch society, free from gas lighting female manipulation and foid influence.
Nietzsche was so ahead of his time
this is the most based place on the internet
so cozy :feelscomfy:

Neets.me, looksmax, and club also all ban women.

And they still try to infiltrate these forums. The attention seeking really never stops. :lul:

I’m willing to bet that there are still foids here who are undercover and are active posters. The ones I suspect most are foids are the ones that say they don’t hate foids

I’m willing to bet that there are still foids here who are undercover and are active posters. The ones I suspect most are foids are the ones that say they don’t hate foids
Yeah but who cares though. They are basically lame ducks because it’s not like they can try to do their stupid shit like bluepilling and gaslighting because they get permabanned so quickly. They are just wasting time here because they either have to be silent, out themselves and get banned, or join in and shit all over their own gender lmao

thats the most based thing about this place; itll be dearly missed when we eventually get nuked off the internet

Yup, for peace of mind alone, knowing that foids and a legion of simps aren't jumping into threads and derailing them is a great feeling