Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It really is cope or rope. I already know my ending.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
For any truecel/failed normie/reject there comes a point where you have to understand that NO ONE is coming to save you. 

We are like prisoners left behind and we deep down hope(cope) that somehow someone outhere will save us,or maybe we will turn things around. 
Meanwhile we cope with distractions such as anime or hobbies or video games. 

But we must understand at some level that we do not live for these distractions but we just fill the time for out death. 

There comes a point where you see that no one is coming,you are rejected and your meaningless cope has to come an end.

Lets face it,we will have to sui at some point,as getting older is only going to further make our situation bad.

sure most people here have already realized this eh

As an incel, you only choose your way out.

Sui in 2025!!!111!1!1

Bro we learned this the first day of incel school

good shit op, kids wont understand this. untill you reach 23+ as absolute virgin, you wont understand the impact of lack of romantical realstionships on your life.

and then you'll understand that if noone helped you by that point, noone ever will. not your parents, not your friends, not religion, not god, not government, noone.

you are all alone here in this battle. and we all know how 1 man battles end.

Incels need to find a life mission and ascend their consciousness to the point where coping is living. Famous incels like Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, J. Edgar Hoover, Immanuel Kant and others were able to do it. But I think the end goal should be the eventual liberation of all men from gynocentric slavery. All incels, especially the savant genius autists, should work toward this goal.

This post is 100% correct. It's literally all a cope except the rope. Whenever my mind isn't preoccupied with cope I think about dying