Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It really doesnt matter whether sex is a right or a privilege, were the most opressed group either way

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
1. If sex is a right then were oppressed because were being denied our human rights

2. If sex is a privilege, then were the least privileged group because we are not able to have what even niggers and women who are supposedly oppressed can have

This is why I really dont care about any social justice causes, it all pales in comparison to being incel, its like listening to Jeff Benzos complaining about his tax bracket, like good for you dude let me play you the worlds smallest violin

Being an incel is infinitely worse than any (((racism))) or (((misogyny))) that anyone has ever experienced.

Being an incel is infinitely worse than any (((racism))) or (((misogyny))) that anyone has ever experienced.

Youre infintely retarded if you truly believe that

dud, you joined last month.
calm the fuck down.

also, you sound like 16 y old.
Fuck off to reddit or whatever liberal shithole you came from.

Fuck off to reddit or whatever liberal shithole you came from.

Are you 16 thought, if youre a youngcel youre as bad as he is

I wouldn't say racism, because slaves had hellish lives back when it was a thing but I agree on the misogyny part.