Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It really annoys me when women complain about how "lonely" they are.

T

TheHungariancel

Greycel
I often lurk on Reddit and on other forums and I always see posts where a foid starts to rant about how she has no friends in her life and how lonely she feels all the time etc, but then proceeds to mention that at least she has a BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND.

Shut the fuck up bitch. You have never experienced real loneliness in your life. You can have zero friends, zero social circle in your life and still find a chad to fuck you/marry you, anywhere, anytime. You simply exist and will have higher SMV than 90% of guys will ever have in their entire life. You can have autism, you can have zero money, career, confidence, you can be short, fat, people would still reach out to you.

Water Landscape GIF

This is a given

The woman feels lonely when she is not with the people she wants (Chad and a retinue of foids who envy her) and sad when can't get what she wants.

Basic mind.

it really annoys me to see women in general

I often lurk on Reddit and on other forums and I always see posts where a foid starts to rant about how she has no friends in her life and how lonely she feels all the time etc, but then proceeds to mention that at least she has a BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND.

Shut the fuck up bitch. You have never experienced real loneliness in your life. You can have zero friends, zero social circle in your life and still find a chad to fuck you/marry you, anywhere, anytime. You simply exist and will have higher SMV than 90% of guys will ever have in their entire life. You can have autism, you can have zero money, career, confidence, you can be short, fat, people would still reach out to you.

View: https://youtu.be/nmsJslOpDGE?feature=shared&t=121