Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT puts me in a confused state.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
After another user's post in ID, I saw this in the reddit recommended posts below:

Untitled

imagine thinking women are responsible for sorting out your issues
I've seen this shoop before, but the original comic on the left is called "Your girlfriend is the key to make you happy.".
Made by the twitter user "upandoutcomic", a female EDIT: Tranny. Which was spread less than two years ago:

Are they new to the internet? This shit was shared everywhere.

And the comments, "That's why I always say I'm all for "incels" having sex and finding out it isn't the miracle cure they think it is." - /user/WindamEarle/
The "Just world" on the left has no reference to sex, the right shows a dude getting sex but build no relationship. Which is against what the female artist produced.

So for them to say "imagine thinking women are responsible for sorting out your issues", but then the original comic is labeled "Your girlfriend is the key to make you happy", by a female EDIT: Tranny.
Was it not the artist's intent, to show having a gf can make you happy? Ignoring the chad who fucks around and gets all the sex?
brain hurt, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
It’s not like it’d even be a tiresome process of “sorting out my issues” or something. Legit just being nice to me and existing would be enough for a gf to make me feel better tbh.