Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT prove the blackpill by making fun of my voice

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Yes, I have a beta bitch voice, I sound 14, but nobody has insulted my voice more than the people on IT. The worst insult I have got on here is that I sound like a swedish peasant, but IT on other post have called me a dork based on my voice alone, and recently, this
Hypocrisy

My point is, why do IT insist that promoting black-pill ideology is hateful, yet they prove it and there are no rules against criticising the looks/voice of guys who cannot fix their problem without surgery, or in terms of voice, taking steroids.

They gaslight niggers like you. Stop feeding those fags.

IT doesn't care about the blackpill nor the bluepill. They're just losers that believe we're beneath them so they try to put us down to make themselves feel better about their pathetic and useless existence.

ITcels are clowns. like this one:

You are a terrible Catholic. And I say this as someone with communion and confirmation. I can like men and women and have trans friends.
average bisexual 'catholic' who supports troons

the church catholic really needs to excommunicate more foids

in fact she should be excommunicated just for looking that ugly

Dude, why are you going band4band with these kikes?

I don't even hate her, I just hope she repents.

IT doesn't care about the blackpill nor the bluepill. They're just losers that believe we're beneath them so they try to put us down to make themselves feel better about their pathetic and useless existence.

dude literally pls just get off reddit and stop interacting with those cucks what's the point lmao ur just wasting ur time

why do all fags look the same jfl

Stop talking about them. They are kind of irrelevant. They only exist to be made fun of.

They gaslight niggers like you. Stop feeding those fags.

Dude just stop interacting with them, it's not that hard

Yes, I have a beta bitch voice, I sound 14, but nobody has insulted my voice more than the people on IT. The worst insult I have got on here is that I sound like a swedish peasant, but IT on other post have called me a dork based on my voice alone, and recently, this
View attachment 1194106

My point is, why do IT insist that promoting black-pill ideology is hateful, yet they prove it and there are no rules against criticising the looks/voice of guys who cannot fix their problem without surgery, or in terms of voice, taking steroids.
U don’t even sound like a child?. You literally voice mog me?. I’ve watched your videos and you just sound like a normal guy

The worst insult I have got on here is that I sound like a swedish peasant
:lul:

You don't really even sound younger than your age tbh, you're just soft spoken.

View attachment 1194106

its so funny when they mess up like this and prove us right