Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT promotes jelqing and skipping rope to gain height

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

63bp7whzdkp61.jpg

ryl91xhzdkp61.jpg

If you ever had any doubts that IT users are sub 0 IQ :lul: :lul: :lul:

Apparently the penis is a muscle, just lol if you don't gymmaxx and get 12 inches ez :feelskek: :lul: :lul:

"can I fuck remember his name" - IncelTears

I tried to JELQ and ripped my 4skin off

Just get erection dysfunction trough jelq, bro

They are legitimately retarded

Yea maybe when you're starting to go through puberty when your growth plates are still open, but anyone 18+ is not going to gain shit from that.

Yea maybe when you're starting to go through puberty when your growth plates are still open, but anyone 18+ is not going to gain shit from that.
tbh

IT proves, once again, that everyone there has severe brain damage

I tempted to go onto reddit again to read IT. They seem so low IQ it might be lifefuel.

I tempted to go onto reddit again to read IT. They seem so low IQ it might be lifefuel.
They really are. Especially that one retard who draws an autistic webcomic about debunking incels. It's like a sad version of Sonichu

Surely the 'artist' is mentally unwell.
I'm pretty sure he's extremely mentally challenged. His childlike behavior and rationale, combined with his infantile drawing, means he's probably a very, very mentally stunted being

I'm pretty sure he's extremely mentally challenged. His childlike behavior and rationale, combined with his infantile drawing, means he's probably a very, very mentally stunted being
Sounds like traitorcel.

Sounds like traitorcel.
He probably is. Too misshapen and low IQ for women, he chose to try and get sympathy points by whiteknighting. Tbh I bet I mog even him. It's sad, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back