Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT posted a collection of Nazi profile pictures in this site!!

Someone mention me if I ever say something so retarded as to end up on IT. Congrats btw.

Inceltear

congrats @Ron.Belgrade

i used to use NS pfps before but not that much anymore

7 out of 152? Who cares?

Cant wait to get on IT

So they are picking the edgiest niggers to misrepresent the forum userbase again

Fucking niggers
I'm surprised IT recognized the SS totenkopf panzerdivision logo. shows you IT nerds are also history autists albeit cucked

Hope they see my new profile picture.

Half of these are feds ngl

whoa there, pardner!​

Your request has been blocked due to a network policy.

Try logging in or creating an account here to get back to browsing.

If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. if you're supplying an alternate User-Agent string, try changing back to default as that can sometimes result in a block.

You can read Reddit's Terms of Service here.

if you think that we've incorrectly blocked you or you would like to discuss easier ways to get the data you want, please file a ticket here.

What are the comments?

third time on it i feel like a famous nigger

@CopeHarderNow big thanks for the tag!!!

Never made it to IT it's joever

The bait works

this comment is pretty funny tho icl

Attachments

• image_2023-12-22_170311213.png
    image_2023-12-22_170311213.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 42
JFL that's the best they can do?

I could find 10x more myself JFL

Black nazi
someone should use this as new avatar lol. It would destroy their little negrophile brains and they would probably look for countless excuses why he decided to become a nazi.

View attachment 1011899 someone should use this as new avatar lol. It would destroy their little negrophile brains and they would probably look for countless excuses why he decided to become a nazi.
The second a nigger disagree with libtard agenda he's condemned like the rest of us

@der_komische MENTIONED

Attachments

• image_2023-12-24_000250669.png
    image_2023-12-24_000250669.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 15
We should still accept blackcels, they could be of use to the entire community. Fuck IT ! They don't even care, they just wanna look good to everyone.