Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It pisses me off how much couples deny their financial advantages

sanesayne

sanesayne

Greycel
Imagine being able to pay for a single bedroom apartment in a big city because of dual income. Share everything, save costs. Being incel is just harder in every way. This is why we must all NEET, fuck this system that hates us.

It's usually the blue-pilled cucks saying being in a relationship is expensive. IT IS IF YOU ARE A BETABUX YOU DUMB FUCK.

Chad doesn't have his own apartment, he just fucks multiple girls and stays at their place every night. Oh, and they pay for all his meals. Once I learned this, I was eternally black pilled and quit my job. Been NEETing ever since.

IT IS IF YOU ARE A BETABUX YOU DUMB FUCK.
lots of men are, not everyone is so attractive that women are ready to even pay for you

Incel advantage is u get space for the shit you want and you don’t have a whore bitching about it

Incel advantage is u get space for the shit you want and you don’t have a whore bitching about it
I am moving out of apartment soon. I will leave shit stains everywhere. I don't care about the deposit.

lots of men are, not everyone is so attractive that women are ready to even pay for you
True. The average man in a relationship is a betabuxing cuck who has to pay for everything and make a spoiled whore with thousands of expensive wishes happy. These are 99% of men in marriages and relationships.