Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT pissed off the ricecels

what's up with this chink talking about muh whyt pepo being bad? hundreds of millions of chinks have been killed by other chinks for nothing, tf is he on about?

what's up with this chink talking about muh whyt pepo being bad? hundreds of millions of chinks have been killed by other chinks for nothing, tf is he on about?
Its butthurt

Redditors do not know anything about China; they see comments in their political circles that claim 'China is sexist and problematic', and because they respect the opinion of people in that circle, they will repeat those ideas without ever learning about the idea they are supporting.

"Yes China is bad." Why you ask? *Google* 'china is sexist, i am in an argument please help me'
copy/paste the first few sentences that support the idea then ad-lib fallacies until they have reached emotional completion then fuck off.

Redditors have 0 substance in their content. Reddit is one of the worst internet influences of the past decade.

WMAF makes the riceman seethe beyond comprehension.

inceltear is where the incels who think they're better than other incels go to jerk off
Short, concise and yet incredibly accurate.

Feminist foids and libtards are extremely racist to minorities that do not conform to their propaganda. They hide their true colors behind the veil of political correctness.

Feminist foids and libtards are extremely racist to minorities that do not conform to their propaganda. They hide their true colors behind the veil of political correctness.
They hate when an ethnic refuses to be on the libtard cuck plantation

I mean they are objectively human garbage, he isn't wrong. Just because they do it too doesn't discredit what he's saying.

You're literally proving his point by calling him a Chink :feelshaha:

aHAHAHAHHHA fucking based chink telling it like it is. They have high IQs so they see through IT’s bullshit. Fuck white liberals, fucking retards lmfao

I have over heard the most left leaning people make racist jokes, they are full of shit honestly

I mean they are objectively human garbage, he isn't wrong. Just because they do it too doesn't discredit what he's saying.

You're literally proving his point by calling him a Chink :feelshaha:
yeah but why is he acting as if they're any better than us? :feelskek::feelskek: