Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It only takes height to destroy a man's life forever

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
From what i saw IRL and online, being short is the worst thing ever for men. "Muh bald", "Muh ugly", "Muh ethnic", etc, all can't even compare to being a manlet. If you're sub 5'8 nowadays, it's truly over. IT DOESN'T MATTER how good looking you're, IT DOESN'T MATTER how rich you're, IT DOESN'T MATTER how famous you're, once you're under a certain height (5'8 nowadays), it's over.

Yes you can get sex here and there if you're a millionaire or something, but it's a pity fuck at best with no attraction at all. Famous short celebs who have "partners", it's all fake bullshit to snatch their money. They would be all posting on this forum had it not been for being hollywood stars.

I'm not a bad looking guy or ugly by any means, i'm 5/10 and with the plans in my mind of looksmaxxing i'd be a solid 7/10 (PSL), but it's still fucking over anyways, i know that i'll be dying a virgin because of my height, it's pointless to even try.

You may be wondering, why then would i bother looksmaxxing ? Because i want to be happy with myself. If i'm a manlet trash and doomed anyways, then i might as well become good looking and raise my self esteem and social status, better than being average AND short.

But either ways, i'm a permavirgin because of my height.

I met a foid today at the supermarket that heightmogged me and it was extremely irritating. I have no idea how manlets can cope with this all their life.
:f:

Tfw 3-4/10 5'5 autistic subhuman

5'6

It was over for me before it began. :feelsrope:

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Decent redeemable face but 5'7 height. It never began for us, and will not begin even after looksmaxing. Looksmaxing is cope. It gives you hope and the feeling that you're improving and ascending upwards, when in fact ascension isn't truly possible (unless you're getting leg lengthening).
I'll just become good looking so i can focus on something other than height and maybe people will respect me more due to the halo effect, but yeah it's pointless when it comes to women.
Tfw 3-4/10 5'5 autistic subhuman
5'6

It was over for me before it began. :feelsrope:
It's fucking over for us, i'm around the same height too. Women consider us their worst enemies and the men don't respect us.

Imagine being bald, ugly, ethnic and a manlet. The most brutal possible combination of genes you could inherit.

Napoleon dominated entire Europe and the only thing people remember about him is his height. Goes to show even that is not enough to compensate for subhuman height

Imagine being bald, ugly, ethnic and a manlet. The most brutal possible combination of genes you could inherit.
Yes, this is beyond over. But baldness has options like treatments, transplants, the cure is said to be available soon, etc. Ugliness can be fixed through plastic surgery, being ethnic is overrated by ethnic copers here, but height ? It's either a 50k surgery that will fuck your legs for life and possibly paralyze you or LDAR.

Napoleon dominated entire Europe and the only thing people remember about him is his height. Goes to show even that is not enough to compensate for subhuman height

napoleon is the greatest leader of men for all time. period. his story is amazing esp considering lack of technology.

Nothing worse than being short. I can't believe how in the dark I was it. But its just like the Blackpill, once you see you can't unsee it. I see how people interact with each other based on height alone. don't believe me? just observe.

Literally nothing can compensate for height, nothing. Even if you're a literal superhero, height would make you a virgin for life.

Nothing worse than being short. I can't believe how in the dark I was it. But its just like the Blackpill, once you see you can't unsee it. I see how people interact with each other based on height alone. don't believe me? just observe.

You forgot autistic, I'm all of those and then autistic.

6E4725D4 C193 4164 8989 E1A458A2E24D

Being short is much worse than bald or ugly, because it doesn't just impede your dating life, but your life overall. You can't archieve higher position in company if you are short(there are some exceptions of course), while balding has nothing to do with it. You can be bald and seen as good leader, you can be ugly, whatever. But if you are short, people will mock you.
JFL at humanity

From what i saw IRL and online, being short is the worst thing ever for men. "Muh bald", "Muh ugly", "Muh ethnic", etc, all can't even compare to being a manlet. If you're sub 5'8 nowadays, it's truly over. IT DOESN'T MATTER how good looking you're, IT DOESN'T MATTER how rich you're, IT DOESN'T MATTER how famous you're, once you're under a certain height (5'8 nowadays), it's over.

Yes you can get sex here and there if you're a millionaire or something, but it's a pity fuck at best with no attraction at all. Famous short celebs who have "partners", it's all fake bullshit to snatch their money. They would be all posting on this forum had it not been for being hollywood stars.

I'm not a bad looking guy or ugly by any means, i'm 5/10 and with the plans in my mind of looksmaxxing i'd be a solid 7/10 (PSL), but it's still fucking over anyways, i know that i'll be dying a virgin because of my height, it's pointless to even try.

You may be wondering, why then would i bother looksmaxxing ? Because i want to be happy with myself. If i'm a manlet trash and doomed anyways, then i might as well become good looking and raise my self esteem and social status, better than being average AND short.

But either ways, i'm a permavirgin because of my height.

Being short is much worse than bald or ugly, because it doesn't just impede your dating life, but your life overall. You can't archieve higher position in company if you are short(there are some exceptions of course), while balding has nothing to do with it. You can be bald and seen as good leader, you can be ugly, whatever. But if you are short, people will mock you.
JFL at humanity

Preach. The Heightpill has destroyed me for good.

It's Over.

Not a manlet but you have my sympathy :feelscry:

Governments should start funding leg lengthening

JFL at humanity

Getting rejected because of your height is being told that you, all your ancestors, and all your children you could have made are trash and not worthy of existence while you simultaneously get proxy mogged by all men who are taller than you.