Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It only gets worse from here

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Never cold approached a foid and been rejected? Then you don’t understand the blackpill, you just think you do.

If the blackpill has made you bitter to women, you are bound to make at least 1 cold approach in your life, and you will get rejected. Prepare for the full force of blackpill.

Then agepill kicks in and it all gets worse.

men over 30 should women out of their heads forever because it's never going to happen

I don't see the catch. I've been evading asking foids out because I know I'll feel worse. Why would I choose feel even worse than I am feeling right now on purpose?

No reason to approach, being a manlet. You can predict your results so far.

cold approaches have a 0 percent success rate for sub 8 sub 6ft men

cold approaches have a 0 percent success rate for sub 8 sub 6ft men

It's this kinda hyperbole that makes guests think we are nuts.

It wouldn't be 0%. Esp if the guy were 5'11 and had a 6.5 face.

More like 2% kek

I don't see the catch. I've been evading asking foids out because I know I'll feel worse. Why would I choose feel even worse than I am feeling right now on purpose?

It wouldn't be 0%. Esp if the guy were 5'11 and had a 6.5 face.

More like 2% kek
Be 5’4 in the west
> it never began

I don't get how any black pilled incel unironically approaches foids. If you truly accepted that they don't want you then you wouldn't do it. And especially not by cold approach.

Anyone who gives a fuck about guests is cucked.

I don't get how any black pilled incel unironically approaches foids. If you truly accepted that they don't want you then you wouldn't do it. And especially not by cold approach.

Anyone who gives a fuck about guests is cucked.
i do it for the adrenaline rush of talking to a random foid, its a win - win even if i get rejected

Well that's interesting. I honestly assumed that only Chad/Chadlite would ever like approaching, and only because it's often successful for them. I only saw it as a means to an end, instead of something anyone would do for fun.

Personally I could never enjoy approaching, it's borderline impossible to know what to say to a random person and I dislike occupying someone's time looking for approval when they possibly may not want to be bothered. Truly my absolute most hated aspect of dating. It's over for spergcels I guess.