Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT once again proves, that they don't have any idea what they talking about

:feelskek:

If it's the most important power, they sure are doing it a disservice by misspelling it. :feelskek::feelskek: Also, female supremacy confirmed? (foids > children)

Massage a knee :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: u silly inkel
:feelskek:

If it's the most important power, they sure are doing it a disservice by misspelling it. :feelskek::feelskek: Also, female supremacy confirmed? (foids > children)

Brutal retardism pill

They never fucking knew what they were talking about anyway and they show it in every post. They can't even pick posts right, they think the most blatant troll posts on this planet are super serious and are all like "omg what is wrong with theeeem????"
If they knew anything what they were talking about they would not just further prove all our points for free for us, but they do it anyway because they, as the rest of soyciety don't know god damn fucking shit.

Last edited:
They never fucking knew what they were talking about anyway and they show it in every post. They can't even pick posts right, they think the most blatant troll posts on this planet are super serious and are all like "omg what is wrong with theeeem????"
They sign up here and make those troll posts themselves so they can post them on IT for the updoots

They sign up here and make those troll posts themselves so they can post them on IT for the updoots
And make fake accounts on reddit to PM themselves and screenshot it for karma whoring to frame us.
They are seriously mentally ill.

The funniest part about this meme is that we accuse them of them of the exact same vices they accuse us of. What has anyone really proven?

Pedophilia
Can we already ban pedo content so that pedophiles from IncelTear no longer register on this forum?

We are the most diverse forum on the internet half of us are gymmaxxed buffs who would probably strangle the fuck out of those weaklings. Many of us are radicals ready to fucking die and behead those fuckers were a real conflict to happen. The more I look at this picture I think it's more of a projection of their own insecurities onto us lol they are the biggest cowards and pedophiles. They are also massive racists prosecuting many of our ethniccels here.

Fuck them kids. I was bullied all my life but even I would never allow myself to get bullied by a bunch of IT faggots jfl at that shit imagine getting bullied by IT jfl jfl jfl like I give a shit what those trannie abominations have to say lol