Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT niggers think that being right-wing will turn you into a basement-dwelling neckbeard

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
Cope it's actually the oppsite, IT fags are all left wing, no self respecting right winger would ever post there

Cope it's actually the oppsite, IT fags are all left wing, no self respecting right winger would ever post there
In reply to some cuck saying "How do I stop my would be son from becoming like this", nigger replied with "Don't be right wing." That's the focus here, this is how dishonest and gay IT is.

In reply to some cuck saying "How do I stop my would be son from becoming like this", nigger replied with "Don't be right wing." That's the focus here, this is how dishonest and gay IT is.
Niggers are low iq

reddit and twitter cucks are out of touch with reality, left and right ratio is like 50/50 so according to them half of the population would not have sex

political views don't matter at all, there are people on both sides

reddit and twitter cucks are out of touch with reality, left and right ratio is like 50/50 so according to them half of the population would not have sex

political views don't matter at all, there are people on both sides
Your opinion about X doesn't matter in the slightest when it comes down to getting laid.

IMHO most of the alt-right are also Incels (in denial).

jfl i have seen chads who support hitler fuck girls who post blm shit on instagram

inclusive to everyone except incels

that post image is scarily accurate to my situation

Massive fucking cope
JFL

Just follow IT advice and you wont be an inkwell :)

Just more delusional bluepill cuckoldry:bluepill:, move on.

We literally have people advocating foe communism here. if that doesn't speak volume to them then idk what will.

This is actually a knock on the right -- not sure that attractiveness should even be a factor when you're voting for a politician. There's something about modern conservatism that makes it uniquely vulnerable to being co-opted by authoritarian, populist demagogues.

Wont turn you into one because you'd probably be one to begin with

Fuck IT hope someone goes hERo on them

Replace every "don't" with "do."

they're responding to a strawman wojak as if it's a valid argument against politicels lol
how fucking stupid can you get. but it goes to show why politics is a joke. if you're not good looking, you're an incel

Yeah I really don't get this meme leftist push that right wing= neckbeard. Especially when a good majority that way this are fucking neckbeards themselves.

Jesus I don't even want to read this soy crap

can we stop talking about these cucks for a while? It's sickening

1. ok cuck
2. ok cuck
3. ok cuck
4. ok cuck
5. ok cuck
6. ok cuck
7. ok cuck
8. ok cuck
9. ok cuck
10. ok cuck

no need for wall of text I get it you are cuck

Jesus I don't even want to read this soy crap

can we stop talking about these cucks for a while? It's sickening
It's like watching a car crash unfold, it's uncomfortable yet you can't look away

I mean a lot of that image is true. Comment's complete soy though.

Just have your son join in during your mandatory estrogen injections and give him bull cum salads for breakfast

"Don't encourage toxic masculinity"

You mean like (c)Rap "music?" That monkey bumpin' ain't music and is far more "toxic" than any rock music ever put out.

I think I wont take advice from someone called "VampireQueenDespair" tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back