Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT nigger wants to shoot us

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Peaceful watchdog sub btw :feelskek:

I hope he gets raped by an AIDS infested transnigger :feelsLSD:

"I've been training all my life I'm strong as fuck"

"I need a gun to deal with any danger" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

CuckTears: A place where we encourage the literal rape, murder and bullying of depressed ugly men

thumb_uck-cisse-xisn-patriarch-and-capitalism-soy-boy-cuck-sjw-53631633.png

include me in the screenshot ITcucks:dab:

i bet the it foids are drooling for him and are DMing him nudes , heil saint StarAstrak

Screenshot 20210606 154035 Relay

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Last edited:
JFL

Last edited:

Exmilitarycel here, pretty sure thats normal and id have his black ass beat in gun-fu:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
jfl @ her thinking what's practically a toy gun and some light training could even stop me, let alone a grown nigga, I mean i could definitely bench more than her and i haven't touched a bench press in like half a year.
plus, keeping her gun visible is not a warning, it's a very clear sign saying "this is my only line of defense against anyone stronger than a 14 year old boy," it would be easy as hell just to take the gun and then you have free access to her. this is high IQ women logic on display :feelskek:

Jesus Christ that's a gross body :feelspuke:she wouldn't need a gun to stop a rapist with those ugly ass tattoos :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Hahaha it’s so funny when soys try to act intimidating. Even if he has a gun, there’s no way he would have the balls to pull it out

Peaceful watchdog sub btw :feelskek:

So this guy exercised his whole life to shoot with a Glock :feelsohh:
Impressive :feelsohh:

I hope he won't shoot his own leg while manipulating his gun, which is almost certain :feelskek:

Reminds me of the retard that was having a walk in a city in the south of France, holding a real bazooka as if it was a normal day :feelshaha:

Gotta be prepared and keep our loved ones safe. Who knows when an incel will jump out of the bushes and start disrespecting women in public.

Landwhale/cuck larp.

>I'll aim my first shot at his kneecaps.
This is the kind of retard that would get arrested for brandishing a firearm jfl

Yikes.... carrying a gun ? Uhmm sweaty you know those can kill people right? Yikerniso......

Yikes.... carrying a gun ? Uhmm sweaty you know those can kill people right? Yikerniso......
IT niggers are bleeding heart liberals until it comes to incels. Then they turn into American style nazis crying about gun rights and wanting to put subhumans into concentration camps :feelshaha:

Screenshot 20210606 204747 Relay
Screenshot 20210606 204944 DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
here we have a combo in one post: these pathetic basement dwellers who can't even go outside are all dangerous coordinated terrorists waiting at every corner to assault random people

here we have a combo in one post: these pathetic basement dwellers who can't even go outside are all dangerous coordinated terrorists waiting at every corner to assault random people
And don't forget those virgin rapists too.

what makes you think MiaStarkAstral is male? sounds like a foid name

mods this community

KalopsiaSuffering's reply implies Mia is female, let's operate on that assumption.

This appears to derive from an exchange with someone calling themself /u/TesOblivionFan

069uu8lgdl371.jpg

do we have any idea who that is?

I reported the comments to Reddit admins for threatening violence to test to see how cucked they are.

And of course the comments are still up. Fucking Cuckit. Clown world. :society:

what makes you think MiaStarkAstral is male? sounds like a foid name

mods this community

KalopsiaSuffering's reply implies Mia is female, let's operate on that assumption.

This appears to derive from an exchange with someone calling themself /u/TesOblivionFan

069uu8lgdl371.jpg

do we have any idea who that is?
Post #9
Post #31

In fact she would start crying in a fetal position if she was in danger

Last edited:

Cocksuckers :feelsgah:
But w8 she is actually he?!:dafuckfeels::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Why i am not surprised, memes does write itselves. Dayum!
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Last edited:
Nigs being narcissists as usual.