Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It never fucking began for me

brainless442

brainless442

Recruit
★★★
Holy shit it’s so fucking over for me not only that I am ugly but a fucktard with low iq. I remember barely passing even though I studied in high school. The worst part is I got made fun of and nothing happened to my bullies fuck this rigged world

Yes, like my username :feelsokman:

Fucking brutal man this is so unfair
life is rigged against us and there is nothing we can do about it. Others get everything handed to them while we get nothing

Same but I think a huge cause of my low IQ is trauma. This isn't my natural IQ. I have brain damage from bullying, depression, and celibacy.

It's been rigged from the start. It never began.

Same but I think a huge cause of my low IQ is trauma. This isn't my natural IQ. I have brain damage from bullying, depression, and celibacy.
i can relate to you same thing happened to me

life is rigged against us and there is nothing we can do about it. Others get everything handed to them while we get nothing
yes its the worst seeing other people live happy lives while we rot

Turned 25 this year
happy birthday brocel i am 20. i will be 21 in feb 28 and i havent done anyhting in mylife if it wssnt my parents i wont be in the university