Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It never begun for manlets

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Manlets are the most hated male group in history

And rightly so. Every manlet I've known was a mean, overcompensating faggot with a Napoleon complex. Only good manlets are the ones that act like tall guys - chill and calm.

Goes back to my fear theory, the only way for a manlet to be feared and respected is to be a full on murderer it’s kinda sad but true

Literally know this 5'3 manlet irl who never shuts up, talks about how he has trained Muay Thai for 68 years (he's 23), how he always gets arrested and how much of a real man he is. I would've taken him more seriously if he just acted like a normal human being that's OK with his disability.

Its so over its not even funny anymore :lul::lul::lul:

And rightly so. Every manlet I've known was a mean, overcompensating faggot with a Napoleon complex. Only good manlets are the ones that act like tall guys - chill and calm.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Condescending tallfags
Condescending tallfags

Literally know this 5'3 manlet irl who never shuts up, talks about how he has trained Muay Thai for 68 years (he's 23), how he always gets arrested and how much of a real man he is. I would've taken him more seriously if he just acted like a normal human being that's OK with his disability.
Most manlets are overcompensating little men, however I am not, but that only led people to believe they could walk all over me

Most manlets are overcompensating little men, however I am not, but that only led people to believe they could walk all over me
Be natural until they start walking over you. When that happens, you have the right to fight back by any means necessary.

Be natural until they start walking over you. When that happens, you have the right to fight back by any means necessary.
Then get called an angry short guy with a complex and now everyone doesn’t like you... you can’t win being a manlet

giphy.gif

tallfags are in the game, they are just losing. Manlets are not even a part of it.

Alphadestiny on suicide watch.